As per the latest Australia PR Visa updates, Western Australia has announced the GOL – Graduate Occupation List. To be eligible to apply for a nomination from the state candidates in Graduate stream are required to:
- Possess an occupation listed as available and qualified for the intended Subclass Visa on GOL
- D. 2 and Masters Graduates can access all GOL occupations
- Bachelor and above degree graduates can access some GOL occupations
- Have obtained a higher education qualification in the State. This includes the criteria to have completed a minimum of 2 years of study of full time at a University in Western Australia.
- If applicable, be in a position to claim and offer proof of work experience in the EOI. This can be fulfilled through:
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in the closely related or nominated occupation in the previous 10 years or
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the closely related or nominated occupation in the previous 10 years
- The work experience criteria are waived for Ph.D. 2 and Masters graduates
- Cater to the below minimum requirements in the English language:
- Proficient 6 level in English, as quoted by the SBS
- The ability in the English language must be proved by achieving minimum scores in English test as specified
- Candidates possessing the passport of the US, the UK, New Zealand, and Canada are considered to have fulfilled the minimum requirements for the English language. They are exempt from the test for English proficiency.
- Possess an employment contract of 1-year minimum and full time in nature. This must be in the closely related or nominated occupation as specified in the extra requirements.
- Offer proof of possessing the adequate funds for living costs and settlement costs. This is for minimum 3 months for applicants staying outside Western Australia. It could be another Australian Territory or State or overseas.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa services and products for aspiring overseas immigrants including General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489 with RMA review, General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489, Work Visa for Australia, and Business Visa for Australia.
If you are looking to Visit, Study, Work, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Consultant.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
Immigration is crucial to the success of Australia: David Coleman