A great country to be Tens of visa options World-class cities, Education, Healthcare Wonderful lifestyle
Australia Immigration Consultant
Australia is committed to build Australia’s future through the well-managed movement of people.
Their diverse portfolio includes managing migration and citizenship policy and programs. DIBP wants to keep Australia secure through border management and facilitate travellers crossing the border and make reasonable decisions for people entering or leaving the country, ensuring compliance with Australia’s Immigration laws and integrity in decision-making.
Skilled Migrants:- DIBP invites skilled migrants to lodge visa through skillselect. SkillSelect helps address regional skill shortages. SkillSelect allows intending migrants to indicate if they are willing to live and work in regional Australia. This is of particular benefit to employers experiencing regional skill shortages and state and territory governments attempting to settle migrants in regional Australia.
The application process is categorized into 3 to 4 stages depending on the applicant’s nominated skill.
- Skills Assessment Stage
- Expression of interest
- State sponsorship (if applicable)
- Visa application
Depending on what type of visa(s) applicants are interested in, they may receive an invitation to lodge a visa application subject to the occupational ceiling or an Australian employer may contact them to discuss employment and sponsorship opportunities.
Occupational Ceiling:- An ‘occupation ceiling’ may be applied to invitations issued under the independent, skilled regional (provisional) visas. This means there will be a limit on how many EOIs can be selected for skilled migration from an occupation group. This ensures that the skilled migration program is not dominated by a small number of occupations. Once this limit is reached, no further invitations for that particular occupation group will be issued for that program year. Invitations will then be allocated to intending migrants in other occupation groups even if they are lower ranking.
Australian Citizens, Australian permanent residents and NZ residents can sponsor close family members for permanent residence or migration to Australia.
Partner Visas:- AUS citizens and PR holders can sponsor partners to migrate to Australia. To sponsor a partner, applicant must either be married, in a defacto relationship, have a registered relationship or be engaged.
Child Visa:- Australian citizens and PR holders can sponsor their children for migration to Australia.
Parent Visas:- AUS citizens and PR holders can sponsor parents to migrate to Australia. Parents with at least half their children living permanently in Australia may be eligible for a parent visa which gives them permanent residence in Australia. Parents over a certain age may be eligible to apply for an onshore ‘aged parent’ visa which allows them to remain in Australia on a bridging visa during processing.
International Students:- If you are an international student and wish to stay on in Australia after your studies, there are a range of temporary and permanent visa options.
Business Migration:- If you wish to start a business or invest in Australia, you can obtain a visa to facilitate this and you may then qualify for permanent residence once your business interests have been established in Australia.
- Australia Contributory Parents Visa (Subclass 143/173/864/884)
- Australia EOI + DIBP
- Australia EOI + DIBP(Subclass 189)
- Australia Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190/189)
- Australia Head Start GSM Points Tested Visa
- General Skilled Migrant Visa Application Process (Subclass 189/190/489)
- Australia Employer Nomination Direct (Subclass 186) Via RMA
- Australia Employer Nomination Transitional (Subclass 186) Via RMA
- Australia Regional Sponsored Migration Direct (Subclass 187) Via RMA
- Australia Regional Sponsored Migration Transitional (Subclass 187) Via RMA
- Australia General Skilled Migration Program
- Australia Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Australia Temporary Work (International Relations) Visa (Subclass 403)
- Australia Temporary Work (Entertainment) Visa (Subclass 420)
- Australia Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) Visa (Subclass 401)
- Australia Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) Visa (Subclass 400)
- Temporary Work Skilled Visa (Subclass 457) Via RMA
- Australia Skilled Migration Visa Application Process
- Australia Expression of Interest and State Sponsorship (Subclass 190/189)
- Australia Application Review Via Registered Migration Agents
- Australia Skill Assessment Application Process
- Australia Qualification Assessment
- Australia Spouse Skill Assessment Application Process
- Australia Re Skills Assessment Process
- Australia Natural Justice Cover Letter
- Australia Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Australia State Sponsorship Application Process (Subclass 190/189)
- Australia Eligibility Advisory Report
- Australia Eligibility Advisory Report For Couple
- Consultation on Evaluation Via RMA
- Australia Head Start GSM
Why choose Country Australia?
Y-AXIS Country Profile from an Indian Migrant’s Perspective
Population: 21 million (UN, 2008)
- Capital: Canberra.
- Largest city: Sydney
- Area: 7,617,930 sq km
- Major languages: English
- Major religion: Christianity
- Life expectancy: 79 years (men), 84 years (women) (UN)
- Monetary unit: 1 Australian dollar = 100 cents
- Main exports: Coal, iron-ore, minerals, wool & farm products
- GNI per capita: US $32,220 (World Bank, 2007)
- International dialing code: +61
What do you need to know regarding Australian immigration rules?
Australian immigration rules are equal for all immigrants devoid of prejudice and discrimination. Australia is a culturally diverse as well as a secular nation. The immigration policy is based on the endeavor to develop the Australian society and community. This is in the background of the needs and interests of the economy, industries, and Labour Market in Australia.
The rules and policies for immigration to Australia are dynamic and based on the current needs and requirements of the nation. This is to cater to the growth of Australia, its development, economy and the transforming global ambiance, as quoted by the Australian.
Australia has a skills shortage across its diverse industries. This offers an opportunity to diverse overseas immigrants to arrive at the nation. They can live, work and settle in Australia as Permanent Residents.
Australia is renowned for its immigration system based on points. Applicants are first required to submit an Expression of Interest – EOI in the Skill Select. It is an online system that processes EOIs submitted for Australia Skilled Visas. The profiles will be awarded definite point score.
Immigrant applicants are offered points depending on diverse factors of their profile. This includes Work Experience, English Language Proficiency, Education, Age, Australian State or Territory Sponsorship/ Nomination etc. At least 60 points are needed to qualify for specific points based visa as per Australian immigration rules.
India has emerged as the top source nation for Australia PR immigrants. A wide range of Indian citizens are obtaining Australia PR every year. They are also contributing significantly to the economy of the nation. A large number of Indians have immigrated to Australia in the last few years.
The community, climate job profiles and working conditions in Australia are suitable for Indians to a greater extent. This has resulted in large-scale immigration to Australia from India in the last couple of years.