Innovative Experience in University of Canada West MBA
An MBA degree from the University of Canada West will prepare you for success globally. The program is accredited by ACBSP or Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs and NCMA or National Contract Management Association. You will get to learn how to tackle challenging situations easily, apply practical solutions to problems, and continue the progress of your organization through smart decision-making.
It would be good choice if you want to pursue an MBA in Canada.
Wish to study in Canada? Y-Axis is here to offer you guidance.
MBA in University of Canada West
The MBA program at UCW or University of Canada West includes essential digital components. The students get to collaborate with leaders in the digital field like IBM, Riipen, Trailhead, the Digital Marketing Institute, and Tableau to keep the students informed about the latest technological trends.
Students can qualify to get certifications, which include:
- CMC or Certified Management Consultant
- CPHR or Chartered Professional in Human Resources
- CDMP or Certified Digital Marketing Professional
UCW continues its progress toward being a tech-business University of Vancouver. The University has partnered with leading tech and business companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Salesforce, Shopify, and the like to integrate their expertise and the latest technology into the MBA study programs at UCW.
MBA Programs in UCW
The MBA programs offered at the University of Canada West are given as follows:
The UCW awards the CDMA or Certified Digital Marketing Associate. The certification is proof that students have acquired the basic skills of digital marketing. The program facilitates students to become members of the network of DMI during their MBA program. It gives them access to a network of more than 150,000 members.
The graduates from Canada West University get employment offers as a junior executives in the industry.
The CDMP or Certified Digital Marketing Professional is awarded through an external exam conducted by Pearson VUE. The program has a comparatively more extensive certification than CDMA. It is taught globally in the digital marketing certification program and has more than thirty thousand certified students.
The certification carries an added credential issued by the American Marketing Association. The body is a certified professional marketer. The certificate is proof that students have earned the skills of digital marketing. The certification is recognized by leading employers of the world, which includes Facebook, Google, and Twitter. It helps UCW graduates get the role of digital marketing executive position in the industry.
The students who opt for any of the elective courses in Digital marketing, for example, E-Commerce, Marketing Analytics, or Digital Marketing, will be qualified to apply for the CDMP or Certified Digital Marketing Professional designation after completing the certification course.
The Consulting elective subject is suitable for students who are interested in pursuing a career in management consulting. It aids in getting the students Certified Management Consultant designation after graduating from the course.
The elective subject lets students with substantial experience to concentrate on the career path they have chosen.
The students of MBA HR in UCW have a better understanding of the field of Human Resources. UCW partnered with the CPHR BC & Yukon (Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia and Yukon) recently. It implies that the students of UCW can access to student membership in the association with a discount on the charges. It has multiple options for learning and opportunities for professional development. It includes interactive learning, credible expertise, engagement with the community for knowledge, and much more.
Additionally, the students of UCW who fulfill the eligibility requirements given below:
- Members of CPHR BC & Yukon before their graduation is complete
- Complete the MBA program with an average of at least 70 percent GPA
- Apply to CPHR BC & Yukon for exam exemption
The students are awarded NKE or National Knowledge Exam passing status and are exempted from writing the exam.
After the approval, the graduates of the MBA program HR elective of UCW will be eligible for CPHR Candidates. It is the first step toward becoming a CPHR.
Fee at UCW
The structure of University of Canada West fees is given below:
|Number of courses||15|
|Cost Per Course||2456 CAD|
|Total Tuition Fee||36,840 CAD|
University of Canada West MBA Requirements for Eligibility
The applicants for the MBA program at UCW need to fulfill the following requirements:
- If your first language is not English, you need to have an IELTS score of more than or equal to 6.5 with at least 6.0 in the writing band. You can also submit the required scores of PTE, TOEFL, Duolingo, and the like.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.33 or better in the undergraduate degree awarded by a recognized university
- The required score in GMAT or GRE that was taken in the past five years.
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- A minimum of three years of employment experience with proof of career progress.
- Relevant education or training
- The applicants to the MBA program need to submit:
- Completed online application
- Official transcripts from all the post-secondary institutions they have attended
- Official documents as a proof of professional designations
- A résumé stating educational qualifications, work experience, and other related experience
- Authorized translations of any documents which are not in English.
The applicants who pursued their undergraduate studies outside Canada need to submit:
- Documents confirming issuance of the past degree(s)
- Credible evaluation from a recognized institution if the Admissions Committee needs the analysis.
University of Canada West is a private and for-profit university in British Columbia of Canada. It is situated in downtown Vancouver and offers undergraduate and graduate programs in management and business.
It was established by David F. Strong in 2005. The UCW was purchased by the Eminata Group in 2008. It was consequently sold to Global University Systems in 2014.
The University of Canada MBA ranking is high. The QS ranking body gave it five star rating. It is the third University of Canada and the first University in British Columbia to have such a high QS rating.
How can Y-Axis assist you to Study in Canada?
Y-Axis is the right mentor to advise you on Study in Canada. It helps you with
- Choose the best path for you with the help of Y-Path.
- Coaching services, assists you to aceyour IELTS test results with our live classes. This helps you to score well on the exams required to study in Canada. Y-Axis is the only overseas consultancy which provides world-class coaching services.
- Get counseling and advice from proven expertise to advise you in all the steps.
- Course Recommendation, get an unbiased advice with Y-Path that puts you on the right path to success.
Guides and assists you in writing commendable SOPs and Resume.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.