The country China is growing in all possible ways and is setting a trend of “No Stopping”. Moreover, China is an extraordinary instance for a diversified economy. Above all China’s governance itself adapts to constant changes through the simplest reforms this has proven the economical success of this country. The fact is that living abroad actively motivates you to try new things where you experience a sense of freedom. At the end of the day, what matters are your choice and your opinion.
Beginning from the 1st December 2016, a work permit system was introduced attracting foreign nationals. Moreover, this makes a person eligible for points based system. After which the foreign national will be placed into three recognized categories A, B and C. Two new inclusions are the Alien Work Permit and then a Foreign Experts Certificate. The new changes were announced by the Foreign Experts Affairs P.R China (SAFEA) who has streamlined the new work permit (WP) which will be a time saving online portal. The scheduled date for all online submissions in June 19th 2017.
Revised work permit system:
• The points system will consider the educational background, earlier work experience, current remuneration offered, grip on basic Chinese language skills and age. The score will be evaluated and credited by the labor bureau.
• All employers will have to apply online on behalf of the employee for a work permit for foreign workers
• If the applicant has experience of working in China already can directly apply for an Employment Permit.
• A single Alien Employment Permits instead of a work permit.
• In case the employee has an Alien Expert License the applicant should apply for an Alien Expert Certificate
• Employers must be well-informed about changes as companies do the documentation for the employee
• The employer who hires foreign employees needs to submit relevant documents online on the management system.
• Employers need to apply on behalf of the employees directly for an Alien Employment Permit
• After the submission online the employer has to verify the registration information
• Then the request will be evaluated by the administrative body
The processing time it takes for an applicant to be issued with a work permit through the employer is approximately 10 days. As if for now 4375 foreign workers licenses and 9638 work permits were issued so far under the newly revised system. Overall 21, 866 employers in China have registered their companies with concerned authorities.
The registered employer and the employee will be able to submit and receive work license after submissions are made online. Every foreigner who makes it to China will have one work permit number which will be a beneficial recognition throughout the entire life.
If you are looking for a change in your job that too an overseas opportunity is on your priority list contact Y-Axis the world’s trusted and best immigration and visa consultant.