Germany Points Calculator | Calculate Your Points | Y-Axis ✅

Germany Eligibility Check

Check Eligibility*

Y-Axis provides free profile check and counseling to applicants looking to migrate, work, study, invest and settle overseas.

Talk to an expert. Call: 7670 800 000

02. Select your age


03. Experience


04. Education


05.What is your current/last work location

Back Next

06. Do you have 16 years or more of Education?

Back Next

06. Do you have 15 years or more of Education?

Back Next

07. Enter your details



You must have not evaluated yourself correctly.
Don't be disappointed, you may consult a Y-Axis
expert to check your eligibility accurately.

You have passed the eligibility for Germany Migration please contact us for detailed check.

Get all your immigration, study and visa related queries answered by experts with 20+ years of experience.
  • How do I Apply 

    How do I Apply?

  • How to get maximum points 

    How to get maximum points?

  • What is the immigration procedure 

    What is the Immigration procedure?

Explore opportunities in countries like US, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany and many more.

Work and settle in country of your choice and make an informed decision.

  • Free education for children
  • Retirement & Health benefits
  • Sponsor your parents & relatives
  • Live, Work, Study or do business anywhere
  • Maintain work-life balance and improve standard of living
How can Skilled workers come to Germany?

With the passage of the Skilled Workers Immigration Act, qualifying candidates can now enter Germany without a work permit.

The new Germany Job Seeker Visa allows talented workers to visit the nation for six months while looking for work.

To apply for a job seeker visa in Germany, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university
  • Have 5 years of experience in a field that is related to your field of study.
  • During your stay in Germany, be sure you have travel and health insurance.
  • Have proof that you have enough money to cover your 6-month stay.
  • Have proof of your Indian citizenship, such as a birth or marriage certificate.