How is Poland’s Job Market in 2023?
- The number of Job vacancies in Poland were recorded as 135,083.
- Top 3 Polish states with the highest job vacancies are: Warsaw, Kraków, Łódź
- Poland’s Gross Domestic Product is 679 USD Billion. It is the sixth-largest economy of the European Union.
- The Human Development Index of Poland stands at 0.876.
- The unemployment rate in Poland was 5.2 percent.
- Poland has restricted the maximum number of working hours to 40 hours per week.
Job outlook in Poland, 2023
The below table highlights the essential aspects of Poland’s work culture:
|Currency||Polish Złoty (zł)|
|Working Hours||40 hours|
|Public/ Bank Holidays||13 days per year|
|Minimum Hourly Salary||3,010zł|
|Tax Year||1st Jan – 31st Dec|
IT and Software
Poland’s IT and Software industry will receive an income of 8.8 billion euros ($9.3 billion) in 2022. The country ranked seventh in this sector in the whole of Europe. The prominent IT companies of the world have established R&D facilities in the country.
*Searching for IT and Software jobs in Poland? Avail Y-Axis job search services to find the right one.
Advertising and Marketing
Poland’s Advertising and Marketing industry is expected to achieve € 8,090 Million by 2026. The sector has increased by 1% every year since 2013.
Searching for Sales and Marketing jobs in Poland? Avail Y-Axis job search services to find the right one.
Finance and Accounting
The Accounting and Auditing in Poland industry in Poland will be valued at € 3.9bn in 2023. Currently, 111,856 people in Poland are employed in this industry.
*Searching for Finance and Accounting jobs in Poland? Avail Y-Axis job search services to find the right one.
The Healthcare industry in Poland has been valued at $4.8 billion in the year 2021 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of over 5% during 2022-2027.
*Searching Healthcare jobs in Poland? Avail Y-Axis job search services to find the right one.
The Polish Accommodation Services Revenue is expected to achieve € 4,340 Million by 2026. Searching for Hospitality jobs in Poland? Avail Y-Axis job search services to find the right one.
Apply for a Poland work visa
Step 1: Check your eligibility for a Polish work visa
Getting a work visa in Poland entirely depends on the type of work you have in Poland and the selection of your work visa type. You must be able to produce the following documents:
- A valid passport
- Work Experience
- Free from any past criminal records
- Proof of accommodation
- Passport photographs
- Employment letter
- Financial stability certificate
Step 2: Types of Polish work visa
Here is the list of the work visas for which individuals can apply:
- Type A: One has to choose this if your employer has a registered office in Poland.
- Type B: The work visa is valid only if you are a board member living in the country for more than six months in twelve months.
- Type C: If you have been sent to the country by any foreign employer for a period exceeding 30 days for the employer’s branch or subsidiary office.
- Type D: This visa allows you to live in the country only if your employer has sent you to work in export services.
- Type E: Choose this visa if your reason for entering the country for work is that you don’t fall under the above four visas.
Step 3: Requirements for applying
Your employer is bound to give you the following requirements before you apply for a Polish work visa:
- Written employment contract along with a translated copy of the contract in your preferred language
- Check your residence permit or visa
- Register under social security and health insurance institutions in less than seven days to avail yourself of free healthcare, sick leaves, etc.
Step 4: Arrange a checklist of requirements for a Polish work visa
The requirements needed for a Polish work visa are as follows:
- Application form with proof of payment of the application fee
- Health Insurance copy
- Salary receipts of the employers
- Deed of the company
- The Legal status of the applicant
How can Y-Axis assist you?
Y-Axis will provide the services listed below to get a Polish work visa:
- Counseling: Get Y-Axis’ free counseling services.
- Job services: Avail of Y-Axis’ job search services to find jobs in Poland
- Reviewing requirements: Y-Axis reviews all your requirements for a Polish visa
- Application process: We also help in completing your application process
- Requirements checklist: Y-Axis also helps you in arranging the requirements for a Polish work visa
Willing to work in Poland? Talk to Y-Axis, the world’s no. 1 overseas immigration consultant.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
Jobs outlook in Poland for 2023
Posted on February 20, 2023