Highlights: Extension of H-1B Registration
- United States to extend the H1-B Registration deadline for H-1B applications.
- USCIS announced extending the registration for H-1B applicants as most of the candidates were facing inconveniences.
- The 2024 H-1B cap’s registration date was March 1, 2023, with a closing date of March 17.
- The USCIS plans on notifying the applicants by March 31, 2023.
*Looking to migrate to US? Contact Y-Axis for detailed assistance.
H-1B Visa Application
- The USCIS has decided to randomly pick out the H-1B registrations from the list of submitted applications and send them notifications via the USCIS’s account.
- If sufficient registrations are not recorded, the previous registrations that were correctly submitted will be considered and selected.
- USCIS account holders were set to be informed by March 31 about the further proceedings.
*Interested in jobs overseas? Get in touch with the experts at Y-Axis.
Why H-1B Visa?
- The H-1B visas are a bridging factor between India & the USA, as American companies need skilled tech professionals who can fill various positions.
- Indians make up the largest crowd for this visa category, with up to 70% of new visas issued to Indians every year.
- The US immigration agency received up to 65,000 regular visas and 20,000 Master’s-related caps in a single lottery.
- The candidates selected for the FY2023 would be allowed to commence work from October 2023 as USCIS maintains an October-September year.
Looking to work to USA? Contact Y-Axis, world’s No.1 Immigration Company.
US aims to process 1 million B1 & B2 Visas of Indian applicants in 2023
Also Read: USCIS extends processing of work authorization for few F1 visas
Web Story: Great news for H-1B applicants! US to extend the deadline