Being a student opens up a wide range of opportunities for you to explore educational prospects in different countries of the world for you to explore. For this all you will have to get a Student Visa. After this, the next step would be to choose the country you want to go to, the university you want to be in and finally the course you want to pursue.
Choose where you want to study
You could choose any of the big 5 countries that include US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand or choose an Asian or Schengen country instead. Then you must choose a course that matches with the goals that you have set for yourself and also with the courses you have pursued so far and your future plans. This is important because it will determine the type of student visa you must get and the duration of the same.
Be prepared for the lengthy process
Since the whole process is very lengthy, it will require you to take quick decisions and put your best foot forward. As the time taken for application of visa, receiving the same, making travel arrangements and preparing yourself emotionally cannot be changed. The only way to quicken things is to be prepared with the required documents and be rightly guided through this process.
To further understand this visa and its requirements, get in touch with one of our experts at Y-Axis.
- Y-Axis Has The Best Professional Staff For Visa NeedsReview By: Harpreet Singh Y-Axis has the best professional staff for your visa needs in my opinion. They give you very precise tips and information, and it immensely helps you get quick and positive results from the embassy. After you… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has The Best Professional Staff For Visa Needs appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent ServiceReview By: Sibghatullah Quadri this is our second experience with y-axis .first for US visa second for Australian visa , For US visa our consaltant was Mr Anil Kumar and for Aus Mr Shiva . we are happy with both… Continue Reading → The post Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent Service appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have ChosenReview By: Koushik Mohan Y-Axis is one of the best Immigration consultants and i am glad to have chosen rightly when i decided to migrate to Australia. It was such a pleasant experience i had from the start to the… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have Chosen appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Get advise from our team of expert advisers.
- Guidance on the visa application process which looks difficult on paper but our team of consultants will guide you to success.
- Guidance on obtaining the specific document as it differs from one country to other.
- You need to have the offer/approval from a university as per the country requirements.
- You need to have sufficient funds as per the requirement.
- Your main intention must be to study.
- You must have a valid reason for going for further studies to a specific country.
Call us to check your eligibility.
|Country||Student Visa Fees|
|Schengen Countries||EUR 60|
It costs £335 to apply for this visa from outside the UK.
You must pay £335 per person for any dependants.
You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application.
Visa Process Timeline
Our consultant will guide you on the country specific timeline for the visa process.
Visa processing time: 1 month
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Online Application Form filling & Documentation.
- Booking Interview Slot.
- Mock Interviews.
- Airport Pickup.*
- Accommodation Assistance.*
- Relocation Orientation.*
*These services are provided at an additional cost.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.