UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
While most people dream of visiting the UK, here's your chance to not just visit but to live and work there. If you are a non-European and have £200,000 in access, then Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is for you. The United Kingdom invites entrepreneurs who wish to set up and run a business in their country.
This visa type is largely popular among the Indian entrepreneurs and investors. It not just allows them to own a business in the UK, but also lets them live there with their family for 3 years and 4 months and another 2 years of extended period.
Moreover, the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa holders can apply for settlement (also referred to as "indefinite leave to remain") after a period of 5 years stay in the UK. That's not all. There are more benefits in store for successful applicants.
You can check eligibility with Y-Axis to know if you qualify and what are the benefits you can avail. Some common benefits are however mentioned below.
Effective 6th April 2016 in order to claim points for English Language for UK there are 2 options
1. IELTS (4 in each band)
2. Overseas qualification has to be assessed by UK NARIC to check for the equivalency as per UK standard.
*Point Based System Calculator report for qualification and language equivalency has been cancelled.
If there are any clients of UK who will claim points for English Language based on qualification, they will have to get a NARIC( National Academic Recognition Information Centre) done or write IELTS and get the required score and submit with the visa application.
February 1, 2016
UK visa for long term (for more than 6 months) duration is issued initially for a period of 1 month only. The applicant needs to enter UK within 1 month time and then need to collect the BPR (Biometric Residence Permit) from the nearest Post office within 10 days of landing in UK.
23 October, 2015
All Tier 1 Entrepreneur and Investor applicants will be required to produce Criminal Record Certificate from every country they have lived in for more than 12 months in the 10 years prior to the application.
Adult dependents will also have to produce the same certificates for the same period. The certificates must have been issued within 6 months of the visa application.
Failure to provide a certificate without an acceptable explanation will lead to a mandatory refusal of the application under the General Grounds of Refusal under the Immigration Law.
- I Found Y-Axis Part Of My Journey Rather Than A Paid ConsultantReview By: saravanan krishnamoorthy Srikanth Emmadi : My Australia PR consultant was extremely helpful , i had actually delayed by process from Initiation by 3 to 4 months due to personal committments but Srikanth not only helped but followed-up patiently… Continue Reading → The post I Found Y-Axis Part Of My Journey Rather Than A Paid Consultant appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Got Positive Result For The kill AssessmentReview By: Shoaib Mohammed Y-Axis is doing a great job so far, my process consultant Syed Juveria is excellent , she follows up and answers all the queries on time. I got positive result for the skill assessment and moving… Continue Reading → The post I Got Positive Result For The kill Assessment appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis On Top Of The Latest In PR ProcessReview By: Mandar Jamble Y-Axis Somajiguda team is very committed and responsive. They are on top of the latest in PR process, trends and have a strong understanding of client’s requirements. You can be assured of full support in your… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis On Top Of The Latest In PR Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Low investment amount i.e. £200,000.
- Live in the UK with your family for 3 years.
- Get Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa extension for 2 years.
- Access UK healthcare and education benefits.
- Easy and quick processing.
Going to UK on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa requires you to clear a point based test. The points requirements are calculated as per investment funds, language skills, and maintenance funds. To break these three requirements further:
- You must have access to £200,000.
- Can have 2 - 3 sponsors ready to invest.
- Partner with another individual and show a combine net asset value of £200,000.
- Have funds in a regulated bank or a financial institution.
- You must be able to transfer the funds to the UK.
- Meet the English language requirements either with IELTS (with 4 in each band) or a recognized Bachelor's degree.
- Fulfill the maintenance fund requirements.
In order to qualify you need to score 95 points under Investment attributes, Language Skills and Maintenance funds as per the below table.
|Access to investment funds|
|You have access to not less than £200,000||25 points|
|These funds are held in 1 or more regulated financial institutions||25 points|
|These funds are disposable (free to spend) in the UK||25 points|
|You can speak English to the required standard||10 points|
|You have enough money to support yourself while you are in the UK||10 points|
*Maintenance Funds – You need to maintain £3310 for 3 months (Main Applicant) and £ 1890 per dependent for 3 months in a regulated bank prior to application submission.
Who you’re applying for
Apply online or by post in UK
Apply in person outside the UK
Main Applicant (if you’re from Turkey or Macedonia)
£1,180 each person
£963 each person
You’ll also have to pay the Healthcare surcharge as part of your application and any additional VFS cost.
Once an application is submitted at the UK Embassy, the process time is 2 - 4 weeks.
The process time may increase if the Embassy schedules an interview.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation and Petition Filing.
- Business Plan Guidance and Preparation.
- Airport Pickup.*
- Accommodation Assistance.*
- Relocation Orientation.
- Relocation Assistance.*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
Why Choose UK?
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, is commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain.
- The UK is a developed country and has the world’s seventh-largest economy by nominal GDP and the eighth largest economy by purchasing power parity.
- It was the world’s first industrialized country and the world’s foremost power during the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- The UK remains a great power with leading economic, cultural, military, scientific and political influence.
- It is a recognized nuclear weapons state and its military expenditure ranks fourth in the world.
- Population: 62,262,000.
- Capital: London
- Currency: Pound(GBP)
- Today, Indians comprise about 1.4 million people in the UK.
- Indians are single largest visible ethnic minority population in the UK.
- Indians make up the largest subgroup of British Asians, and are one of the largest Indian communities in the Indian diaspora, mainly due to the Indian-British relations.
The British Indian community is the fifth largest in the Indian Diaspora.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application and filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 15 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work and settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points and faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work and live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!