UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
While most people dream of visiting the UK, here’s your chance to not just visit but to live and work there. If you are a non-European and have £200,000 in invest, then Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is for you. The United Kingdom invites entrepreneurs who wish to set up and run a business in their country.
This visa type is largely popular among the Indian entrepreneurs and investors. It not just allows them to own a business in the UK, but also lets them live there with their family for 3 years and 4 months and another 2 years of extended period.
Moreover, the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa holders can apply for settlement (also referred to as “indefinite leave to remain”) after a period of 5 years stay in the UK. That’s not all. There are more benefits in store for successful applicants.
You can check your eligibility with Y-Axis to know if you qualify and what are the benefits you can avail. Some common benefits are however mentioned below.
- Low investment amount i.e. £200,000.
- Live in the UK with your family for 3 years and 4 months.
- Get Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa extension for 2 years.
- Access UK healthcare and education benefits.
- Easy and quick processing.
Going to UK on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa requires you to clear a point based test. The points requirements are calculated as per investment funds, language skills, and maintenance funds. To break these three requirements further:
- You must have access to £200,000.
- Can have 2 – 3 sponsors ready to invest.
- Partner with another individual and show a combine net asset value of £200,000.
- Have funds in a regulated bank or a financial institution.
- You must be able to transfer the funds to the UK.
- Meet the English language requirements either with IELTS for UKVI (with 4 in each band) or a UK NARIC assessment for qualification and English Language Equivalency for a recognized Bachelor’s degree.
- Fulfill the maintenance fund requirements.
In order to qualify you need to score 95 points under Investment attributes, Language Skills and Maintenance funds as per the below table.
|Access to investment funds|
|You have access to not less than £200,000||25 points|
|These funds are held in 1 or more regulated financial institutions||25 points|
|These funds are disposable (free to spend) in the UK||25 points|
|You can speak English to the required standard||10 points|
|You have enough money to support yourself while you are in the UK||10 points|
*Maintenance Funds – You need to maintain £3310 for 3 months (Main Applicant) and £ 1890 per dependent for 3 months in a regulated bank prior to application submission.
Investment funds £200,000 should be maintained for 90 days prior to the application.
Who you’re applying for
Apply online or by post in UK
Apply in person outside the UK
You (if you’re from Turkey or Macedonia)
£1,277 each person
£1,021 each person
*Note:-You’ll also have to pay the Healthcare surcharge as part of your application and any additional VFS cost.
Once an application is submitted at the UK Embassy, the process time is 2 – 4 weeks.
The process time may increase if the Embassy schedules an interview.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation and Petition Filing.
- Business Plan Guidance and Preparation.
Why Choose UK?
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, is commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain.
- The UK is a developed country and has the world’s seventh-largest economy by nominal GDP and the eighth largest economy by purchasing power parity.
- It was the world’s first industrialized country and the world’s foremost power during the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- The UK remains a great power with leading economic, cultural, military, scientific and political influence.
- It is a recognized nuclear weapons state and its military expenditure ranks fourth in the world.
- Population: 62,262,000.
- Capital: London
- Currency: Pound(GBP)
- Today, Indians comprise about 1.4 million people in the UK.
- Indians are single largest visible ethnic minority population in the UK.
- Indians make up the largest subgroup of British Asians, and are one of the largest Indian communities in the Indian diaspora, mainly due to the Indian-British relations.
The British Indian community is the fifth largest in the Indian Diaspora.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.