Being a student opens up a wide range of opportunities for you to explore educational prospects in different countries of the world for you to explore. For this all you will have to get a Student Visa. After this, the next step would be to choose the country you want to go to, the university you want to be in and finally the course you want to pursue.
Choose where you want to study
You could choose any of the big 5 countries that include US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand or choose an Asian or Schengen country instead. Then you must choose a course that matches with the goals that you have set for yourself and also with the courses you have pursued so far and your future plans. This is important because it will determine the type of student visa you must get and the duration of the same.
Be prepared for the lengthy process
Since the whole process is very lengthy, it will require you to take quick decisions and put your best foot forward. As the time taken for application of visa, receiving the same, making travel arrangements and preparing yourself emotionally cannot be changed. The only way to quicken things is to be prepared with the required documents and be rightly guided through this process.
To further understand this visa and its requirements, get in touch with one of our experts at Y-Axis.
- I Had An Absolutely Wonderful Experience Interacting With Y-axisReview By: Mayur M I had an absolutely wonderful experience interacting with Y-axis. I am very much impressed by their processes and immediate response to my queries. I would like to thank Aqheel Ahmed – consultant working with me for… Continue Reading → The post I Had An Absolutely Wonderful Experience Interacting With Y-axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Immigration Consultant Was Prompt In Responding To My QueriesReview By: robinissac oommen Great experience with Y Axis They have been helpful in understanding immigration process. Y Axis team has show great attitude towards explain steps and get my immigration hassle-free. My process consultant Nitya Ch. and Immigration consultant… Continue Reading → The post Immigration Consultant Was Prompt In Responding To My Queries appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- A Fantastic Well-Qualified Team Of Professionals At Y-AxisReview By: Anchal Sharma A fantastic well-qualified team of professionals at Y-Axis who know their job quite well. My experience has been very good. I was always guided on the right track and comforted during every interaction I had. I… Continue Reading → The post A Fantastic Well-Qualified Team Of Professionals At Y-Axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Get advise from our team of expert advisers.
- Guidance on the visa application process which looks difficult on paper but our team of consultants will guide you to success.
- Guidance on obtaining the specific document as it differs from one country to other.
- You need to have the offer/approval from a university as per the country requirements.
- You need to have sufficient funds as per the requirement.
- Your main intention must be to study.
- You must have a valid reason for going for further studies to a specific country.
Call us to check your eligibility.
|Country||Student Visa Fees|
|Schengen Countries||EUR 60|
Visa Process Timeline
Our consultant will guide you on the country specific timeline for the visa process.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Online Application Form filling & Documentation.
- Booking Interview Slot.
- Mock Interviews.
- Airport Pickup.*
- Accommodation Assistance.*
- Relocation Orientation.*
*These services are provided at an additional cost.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.