Invest And Settle In The UK
The United Kingdom has thrown its doors open for investors and entrepreneurs to set up their business and settle in the UK. The Tier 1 visa is perfect for entrepreneurs looking to explore the immense opportunity presented by the UK and settle there with their family. This visa allows you to stay in the UK with your family for up to 5 years 4 months. You can apply for permanent settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) after completing 5 years in the UK. Y-Axis can help you plan and manage your investment journey in order to minimise risk and take full advantage of this program.
Benefits of UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
- Low investment amount i.e. £200,000
- Live in the UK with your family for 3 years and 4 months
- Get Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa extension for 2 years
- Access UK healthcare and education benefits
- Easy and quick processing
Eligibility for UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
Going to UK on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa requires you to clear a point based test. The points requirements are calculated as per investment funds, language skills, and maintenance funds. To break these three requirements further:
- You must have access to £200,000
- Can have 2 – 3 sponsors ready to invest
- Partner with another individual and show a combine net asset value of £200,000
- Have funds in a regulated bank or a financial institution
- You must be able to transfer the funds to the UK
- Meet the English language requirements either with IELTS for UKVI (with 4 in each band) or a UK NARIC assessment for qualification and English Language Equivalency for a recognized Bachelor’s degree
- Fulfill the maintenance fund requirements
Can you work on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa?
The UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa permits business people or investors to get involved in a specific business in the UK in which they have invested. They cannot work in or for any other organization. They are also not permitted to take up any paid job during the tenure of their UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
How long does it take to get a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa?
As per the website of the UK Government, the processing must take 3 weeks. However, this is likely to just remain a target. It is well known that Government officers take their time for assessment of the applications. Moreover, the UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is amongst the most applied and sought after UK Visas.
The UK Home Office is facing a vast backlog of applications owing to shortage of staff and an increase in applications. It is likely that HO will be offered additional resources in the future in efforts to cope up with Brexit transformation.
However, in the meantime, it implies that the processing times will be delayed for most of the applicants.
What is a Tier 1 UK Visa?
Tier 1 UK Visa is among the immigration pathways through the points-based system in the UK. It is available to people from outside the EEA – European Economic Area. It has replaced the previous Highly Skilled Migrant Program in the UK.
Tier 1 point’s based system targets ‘high-value immigrants’ like entrepreneurs and investors. These must have funds accessible for setting up or investing in a business in the UK. The program is also for those who have extraordinary talents in their area of expertise.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.