Are you planning to move to Canada with your spouse? You may need some guidance for settling down as professionals there. Who can be better than us in providing you with the necessary details for your life in Canada?
For the convenience of couples like you, Y-Axis has developed a product called Y-Path which will give you all the information you need.
Find all that you need:
Y-Path will inform you not only about your eligibility to work in Canada, but also lets you know if your spouse’s status in this aspect. Here you will know everything relating to your IELTS requirements, experience requirements, nominated occupation, processing stages, application fees and all other information you both need to make a successful career abroad.
We also inform you about the popular migration programs relating to Canada, making it easy for you to take the most important decision of your lives.
Our product provides information about Canadian immigration in great detail so that you don’t miss out on anything that is important. Y-Path is the best if you are looking for counseling for Canada for couples.
Stay with us:
You won’t find anyone who is better than us, in the entire immigration market. This is a claim we are making after satisfying countless customers through our constant and dedicated immigration and visas services.
So, if Canada is your destination to establish a career along with your spouse, you must check out Y-Path to stay updated with all the information. Take Y-Path for Professional Couples and talk to one of our consultants. Get all the details you need to know!
The Evaluation process is towards understanding your eligibility with respect to Canada and the type of visa you are applying.
The technical Evaluation Report will provide a detailed presentation of the total points scored based on the selection factors in assessing yours and your spouse eligibility.
It equips you with information on IELTS requirements, experience requirements, your nominated Occupation, processing stages, application fees, and an overview of all other related products and services.
Y-Path Report will provide information about Canada:
• Graphical illustration of different options to live and work in Canada.
• Country Information – Canada.
• List of popular programs to migrate to Canada
• Your profile synopsis – is prepared based on the information provided by you in your Resume and Y-Axis evaluation form.
• Your career prospects in Canada specific to your industry and occupation.
You are required to provide us complete information with respect to your Personal details/Education /Employment and other requisites as per the forms provided.
We have our processing center only in Hyderabad and your Technical evaluation will be processed by our team here.
After finalizing your evaluation, the report shall be generated as per the current points system.
All your correspondence during the process will be communicated by your consultant to us.
Evaluation report generated does not confirm a success; it describes your eligibility provided the aforementioned requirements and points are met.”
- Y-Axis Process time-Evaluation – 2 Business days.
- Further process times will be confirmed in the report.
*Depending on the clarifications needed we may take more time to research and give you an update.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in Dubai and partner offices in Australia. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point-based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, your ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born in the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.