Canada Immigration Consultants
Canada has one of the most positive immigration policies in the world in terms of standards of living, the United Nations has voted Canada as one of the best places in the world to live.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has launched a new Electronic System known as Express Entry on January 1st, 2015. It’s designed to manage the applications for Permanent Residence (PR) in economic programs.
The new system aims to make it much quicker for skilled foreign workers to gain permanent residence visas than before. The successful applicant will have his/her application processed in six months under Express Entry program.
Under Express Entry system, applicants will be able to submit an 'expression of interest' to the Canadian government. Employers who are seeking foreign skilled workers will have access to some information from the database and will be able to select suitable candidates. The top ranking candidates will be picked unconcerned to the fact that they are accepted in the pool.
The Canada Express Entry would allow Canada to engage, assess and select the skilled immigrants under the various federal economic immigration programs:
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- The Federal Skilled Trades program and
- The Canadian experience class
The Express Entry system has two steps:
Step 1: Potential candidates complete an online Express Entry profile.
Qualified candidates are placed in a pool.
After applying for the Express entry the candidates will include the qualifying language test score results and Educational Credential Report. The prospective candidates will complete an online express entry profile where they are asked to provide their
- Work experience
- Language ability
- Education and
- Other details needed by the CIC for assessment.
Step 2: The highest-ranking candidates in the pool will be invited to apply for permanent residence.
Candidates will be graded against others in the pool using a point’s based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System. Points will be awarded on the basis of the information provided in their profiles.
Those who meet the criteria will definitely be accepted into a pool of candidates:
- Candidates will be assessed against others within the pool and top ranked based on criteria that are known to come up with a newcomer’s economic success in Canada.
- Only the highest-ranked candidates and those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be invited to apply for permanent residence.
- Anyone who does not have the job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment or a nomination from a province then they must register themselves with the Employment and Social Development Canada’s Job Bank.
If someone is invited to apply, they will have 60 days to submit an online application for the permanent residence. Candidates can stay in the pool for up to 12 months. In case they do not get an invitation to Apply for permanent residence within the 12 months of submitting an express entry profile, they have to submit a new profile.
19th Draw was announced on 7th of September, 2016:
1000 Invitations to Apply (ITAs) were issued to applicants with 491 or more Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points.
- Thanks To Y-axis For Providing A Smooth And Efficient NetworkReview By : Ajay Arora Thanks to Srilatha.N Australia Process Consultant for her kind response and efforts to help their clients. Although she takes time to respond but once replied spoken or written her reply was never changed. I appreciate… Continue Reading → The post Thanks To Y-axis For Providing A Smooth And Efficient Network appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y- Axis Was Very Supportive To Complete The Documentation InRelation To Skill Assessment ProcessReview By : venkataraman A S Y- Axis having a wonderful team and their system of work in completing the required process in a real time basis are highly appreciable. Ms. Srilatha. N, process consultant from Y- Axis who was… Continue Reading → The post Y- Axis Was Very Supportive To Complete The Documentation InRelation To Skill Assessment Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of NowReview By : Leo Edment The experience with Y axis is good as of now. Guidance given by different consultants like Ms.Rathi, Ms.Sharmila, Mr.Pradeep and Ms. Tejaswini is excellent and helpful. Thank you for being supportive and guiding us through… Continue Reading → The post The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of Now appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Canada Education Credential Assessment For Main Applicant and Spouse
- Canada Educational Credential Assessment
- Canada Express Entry
- Canada Migration Services
- Canada Express Entry Without Educational Credential Assessment
- Canada Express Entry- Priority
- Canada Express Entry – Upon Receipt of Invitation/Nomination
- Investor Visa Eligibility Advisory Report For Quebec
- Quebec Migration Services
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind – the reason why you will notice a lot of see-through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
Why choose Country Canada?
Y-AXIS Country Profile from an Indian Migrant’s Perspective.
Population: 21 million (UN, 2008)
- Largest city: Ontario.
- Major languages: English and French.
- GNI per capita: 1.839 trillion USD (2012).
- Quebec (Quebec City).
- Nova Scotia (Halifax).
- New Brunswick (Fredericton).
- Manitoba (Winnipeg).
- British Columbia (Victoria).
- Prince Edward Island (Charlottetown).
- Saskatchewan (Regina).
- Alberta (Edmonton).
- Newfoundland and Labrador (St. John's).
- The people of Indian origin in Canada today are the largest component of people of South Asian. The population is about 700,000.
- About three- fourths of the recent Indian immigrants are educated, professionals, Skilled workers, Businessmen, and entrepreneurs.
- In 2006, 30% of North American Indians were living in a census metropolitan area. In 2031, that proportion would be between 32% and 34%.
Benefits to PR:
- Receives almost all social benefits that Canadian citizens are entitled to, including Canadian health care.
- Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
- They can live, work and study in any Canadian province or territory.
- To eventually apply for Canadian citizenship.