If you have aspirations to immigrate to Canada under the Express Entry system for yourself or your spouse, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) requires assessment of your educational credentials. To this end, Y-Axis provides you with this service to help you process your application towards a permanent residency.
Contact any of our branches in India or contact our overseas offices in London and Melbourne to get your educational documents assessed.
Fee Summary for each applicant as below (all currency in Canadian Dollars):-
FSWP Credential Assessment Package:
Courier Charges :
13% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST):
- Has Been Extremely Professional And MeticulousReview By: Dale Fernandes We have had an excellent experience with our consultant Mr. Deepesh Mohan Lal. He has been extremely professional and meticulous while dealing with our application. There were a lot of petty confusions that did erupt during… Continue Reading → The post Has Been Extremely Professional And Meticulous appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Just Began My Process And SoFar It Is GoodReview By: Sharrel Prima Mendonca I have just began my process and so far it is good. i hope it will continue to be the same.@Swathi… Thanks for helping me out for all the queries. You were always there with… Continue Reading → The post I Have Just Began My Process And SoFar It Is Good appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Co-Operation Will Help You In Every Step Of The ProcessReview By: Aniruddha Bhattacharya I am in process of applying Canadian PR Visa through Y-Axis and would say extremely happy with the detailed services they provide. Also, they appoint a case manager whom takes care of every aspect of your… Continue Reading → The post Co-Operation Will Help You In Every Step Of The Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Y-Axis process time:
Regular Process: Once all documents are submitted, 3-4 business days
WES prepares your credential assessment in 30 business days, upon receipt and approval of all documents and payment in full.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in partner offices in Australia and Canada. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Our deliverable for Canada ECA process:
As a registered member of Y-Axis CAN-ECA for a couple, you are entitled for the following services:
- Document checklist with Educational Credential Assessment requirements
- Guidance on obtaining the transcripts from the University
- Assistance provided in creating an online Account
- Expert Guidance on the online payment procedure
- Guidance on the arrangement of the required documents for ECA Report
- Dedicated ECA Consultant to guide you through the ECA Application process
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.