Settle In The UK As A Business Representative
Establish yourself in the UK through your business. The UK Sole Representative Visa For Entrepreneurs allows representatives and employees to settle in the UK with their families. This is a great option for entrepreneurs, HNIs and business executives looking to permanently settle and access the advantages of doing business in the UK. Y-Axis can help you navigate UK immigration and make the best case for your permanent residency.
UK Sole Representative Visa Program Details
The UK Sole Representative Visa allows entrepreneurs, investors, HNIs and businesspersons to stay in the UK. It is one of the best routes to permanent residency and, potentially, citizenship. Key details of the the program are:
- Stay in the UK for up to 3 years and extend by another 2 years
- Apply for permanent residency after 5 years spent in the UK
- Settle with family in the UK
- Work full time for your employer
- Avail education and healthcare benefits
- Avail taxation benefits
The documentation required for the UK Sole Representative Visa Program includes:
- Passport & travel history
- Educational and business credentials
- Evidence you are located outside the UK & employed by a non-UK based company
- English Language Proficiency
- Other documentation
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
Y-Axis has decades of experience in international immigration. Our process helps entrepreneurs and HNIs make the right decisions and streamlines their immigration process. We assist you with:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Relocation and post-landing support in UK
Talk to us today to know how you can take advantage of this program.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.