Permanent Residency (PR) Visa Consultants
The following countries currently offer migration:
- Hong Kong.
- New Zealand.
Immigration rules keep changing & new options are available frequently. If the country of your choice is not on the list above, please E-mail us & we will evaluate you for that country.
There are many types of permanent residency options.
Listed below are the popular ones. Most options offer a long term visa for the applicant, his spouse and children. The visa can be converted to citizenship in most cases. Free Education for children, healthcare & retirement benefits & visa free travel are some of the reasons people choose to immigrate.
- Points Based.
- Most people below the age of 51 years old, with an occupation (listed on each country’s list), 2+ years of work experience & good English / French are eligible for this.
- It is the most popular way of settling overseas.
State/Territory/Province Sponsored Immigration
- Similar to skilled immigration.
- Occupation must be listed on the state list.
- Long term visa converted to PR & citizenship.
Employer based immigration
- Very popular option for most countries.
- Candidates who find a full time job & an employer overseas are eligible for this visa.
Y-Axis offers job search services to help candidates market themselves to overseas employers. We have a high success rate & have been very successful with this. For more information, please click here.
- Some countries offer permanent residency anyone who has a parent, brother, sister, uncle, aunt or first cousin overseas.
- The sponsoring relative needs to be an citizen or a permanent resident of that country.
- Many countries offer a temporary or PR visa in exchange for an investment.
- Investment amounts can range from $50,000 to $500,000 or more.
- UK Work Permit Visa
To get started with any of these options, please apply for an evaluation. For more information or to discuss the above options, please Talk to an expert, Y-Axis Consultant.