CANADA STUDENT VISA
Applying for student visa in Canada.
If an individual wants to study in Canada, she/he needs to apply for a Canada study permit (Canada student visa). People willing to take up a course of six months or less need only apply for a visit visa of Canada.
Before applying for a Canada study visa, applicants should have a letter of acceptance from an educational institution. Individuals need to initiate their visa process at least three to six months before the course intake date. Canada student visa processing time is around two months, so planning well in advance is always recommended.
The next step for applicants would be getting necessary documents to be qualified for a visa.
- A valid passport with validity of more than 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Canada.
- Proof of having enough financial resources to take care of Tuition fees and their living expenses
- Two passport sized photographs
- Medical examination required to be done from registered hospitals
- Recommended score of above 65% in the academics
- English language test (IELTS)
- A clear Statement of Purpose (SOP) mentioning the reason to study in Canada
- Pay the visa fee
Most affordable Colleges and Universities in Canada for Indian & International Students.
If you want to know more on how to get/apply for Canada student visa, talk to Y-Axis, the world’s No. 1 Immigration & Visa Consultant.