If your spouse is on a Permanent Residency status in either UK or Australia or Canada then Dependent visa is best option for you to join your spouse. You will have to meet the country specific eligibility criteria to enable you to apply for a PR Dependent visa.
This is a good chance for you to join your spouse in his/her country of residence as their dependent and a live as a family together and after fulfilling the specific country requirements can gain the Citizenship.
- You are entitled to medical and other benefits.
- Allows you to work or study.
The eligibility criterion depends on the country where your spouse is located and you intend to join your spouse in that country. Find below some of the eligibility criteria;
- You are married or in de facto relationship with the main applicant.
- Your spouse must meet the visa eligibility requirements to call you as a dependent as per the country regulations.
- Have the sufficient funds to meet the funds requirement to support you as per the country specific requirements.
- Meet the health requirements where required.
Interact with an expert to check your eligibility to apply as a Dependent on a PR or Citizen holder.
- Y-Axis process time: 3 Days -1 week from the date of submission of the documents to Y-Axis.
- Visa process time: 1 week to 3 months from the time of submittal of documents to VFS/Consulate. Process time varies as per the country.
- PR Dependent Visa processing time for UK : 2 – 3 months
- PR Dependent Visa processing time for Australia and Canada : 12 months or more
- Visa Fees: 7000 AUD
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.