Jobs for Canada
Going to Canada to find a job is not an easy task. But we have developed a product that can simplify the whole process to help you find the right job. Once you rely on us for services, you will get complete support from us, in terms of resume writing and marketing. The first step involves preparing your resume.
Why we are the best
You can feel confident while giving us this responsibility, as our process consultants have becoming experts in preparing perfect resumes. It is the result of hundreds of resumes they have been preparing with perfection. Relying on them will give you only the best results. Be it IT, telecom, manufacturing, hospitality, finance, healthcare or any other field of work, you can get a resume made by us.
The process begins with creating a resume after collecting information from you. We proceed to the next step only after receiving your consent on the resume prepared. Once you approve of it, we go ahead with the marketing process. In this stage of our services we take your profile to all the available positions that suit you profile in Canada.
We have helped many people
The success rate of our services is such that, most of our clients have received interview calls and also got placed in various companies of Canada. If you want Canadian employers to take notice of you, let us take you closer to them and let them know that you are available and capable of rendering good services.
Get in touch with us today, to know more!
- Y-Axis Has Addressed All My Queries Patiently By Providing Accurate Information GuidanceReview By : Rahul Kolhapurkar First of all, I would like to thank Y-axis team for their support during the process of resume writing. Ms. Tejaswini Kudaravalli, Process consultant, is helped me throughout this process to gather input information required… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has Addressed All My Queries Patiently By Providing Accurate Information Guidance appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- It Was Pleasant To See TheIndividual Following Aand Taking Interest In Getting My Things DoneReview By : Praveen Goud Tejaswini is the person who got in touch with me for initial resume writing services, she was helpful and ensured that I have completed everything. It was pleasant to see the individual following and taking… Continue Reading → The post It Was Pleasant To See TheIndividual Following Aand Taking Interest In Getting My Things Done appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Staffs Are Very Helpful And Polite And Always Update Me About The ProcessReview By : akshay kulkarni HI So far so good.I am happy with the services they are providing.Staffs are very helpful and polite and always update me about the process. I would like to thanks specially Mr.Ashley immigration consultant.Even Resume… Continue Reading → The post Staffs Are Very Helpful And Polite And Always Update Me About The Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Age: 21 to 50 years only.
- Education: Diploma (relevant certification & Experience is mandatory)/ Bachelors / Masters or Higher.
- Experience: Minimum 4 year of work experience is mandatory. (Exception for professionals such as IT, Engineers, Teachers, Nurses & Healthcare professionals, we can consider these profile even with 2 years experience).
- English: Must be able to read, write & speak English proficiently (IELTS/TOEFL is not compulsory but is recommended).
- Deliverable: Y-RWS +Y-LinkedIn+Y-Social + Y-Jobs
- Documents Needed: Submit our Y-Work Sheet and your current resume.
- Process time: 2-3 weeks for Resume Writing and 8 weeks for Marketing.
- Y-RWS – Word Resume, Cover Letter as per Canada standards.
- Y-LinkedIn profile - An effective LinkedIn profile
- Y-Social – Web presence report and guidelines on how to enhance the social networking sites related to job search.
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs.
- Canada specific format resume within specified time period.
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals in Canada.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Job liaison service (organize an interview, negotiate terms of employment like salary, visa sponsorship, etc).
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
Y-AXIS does not charge you a placement fee to get you a job. We only market your resume using the latest technology and resources. We do not provide/guarantee jobs or arrange an employment.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.