Canada attracts scores of students every year. The degree acquired here has a global recognition. The best part is when the universities extend support to international students because of the help and motivation from the administering governments as well. And the benefits are so resourceful that a student feels at home and has just one focal point which is to complete studies successfully.
Steps to make it through the September’18 intake:
- The intake seasons begin in majorly in September and fewer happen in January
- A few begin intakes in May, July and October as well
- Admission process is best to start 6 months prior to the closing dates
- All the language and aptitude tests should be complete 3 months before the last date
- The entire process beginning from video interviews to visa application procedure should be complete before July for the September 2018 intake
- Vocational course applicant can apply from January through July 2018
Study programs and levels vary, if your percentage is 60 percent and above and your age is above 18, then it’s time to start with these quick steps.
- All colleges require you to pay for the application fees
- Take the entrance exams like SAT, IELTS, GRE, GMAT & TOEFL it is better off to complete the exams before November
- A statement of purpose is 1000 word detailed essay which should include the applicant’s life, career path, motivations, and what lead you to take up the particular course
- A letter or recommendation is very important which should be written in format by your professors or student supervisor about the student recommending him/her to take up the course and your academic credentials and merits
- A properly written curriculum vitae has to be submitted to the university as well
- Once you are shortlisted for the university and video interview will be scheduled
After these procedures are successfully completed then you are eligible to apply for a visa which will take 4 weeks approximately to issue the applicant with a student visa to Canada.
Documents for the student visa:
- All the copies of the testimonials have to be attested
- Two letter of references from your professors is important
- If you possess work experience two LOR’s from your managers will do talking about your professional abilities
- Statement of purpose
- A detailed resume
- Acceptance letter from the university
- Proof that you have completed writing the eligibility exams and English proficiency exams
- Proof of funds which will help sustain you
- Medical health check-up proofs
Make note that while you process your application look for scholarship assistance and eligibility. Complete all the procedures by July and August. You would need help to walk you through this process. Contact Y-Axis the world’s best visa and immigration consultant who will take you through the best procedure successfully. Go through the list of most affordable universities in Canada for Indian & International Students.