Australian Job Search
Looking for a job in Australia? Y-Axis can help you find the most suitable in the country you have always dreamt of being in. When you avail the Smart Applicant Services at our company, you give yourself a wide range of services, that will make job application process an easy task. Our services are not restricted to one but many aspects of finding a job in Australia.
Who is it for?
This is a product developed and maintained by Y-Axis to help applicants who may or may not have an Australia PR. When you choose us to help you, we will not only reveal your eligibility for the country but we also prepare your resume accordingly. Our resume writers update themselves constantly and prepare your resume according to the Australian standards. It is handled by experienced professionals in a department dedicated only for this purpose.
The multiple services you can avail
We not only prepare your resume with the details provided by you, we also market your resume for those employers in Australia who are looking for people like you. Job searching is divided over multiple departments. The marketing aspect of your resume is taken care of by the marketing experts in our company.
Apart from all the above mentioned services our employees also take care to draft an impressive cover letter that will add weight to your already impressive resume. Our experts make you available to all those who are in need of your services. So, get in touch with us today, to begin a bright career in Australia.
- Y-Axis Has Addressed All My Queries Patiently By Providing Accurate Information GuidanceReview By : Rahul Kolhapurkar First of all, I would like to thank Y-axis team for their support during the process of resume writing. Ms. Tejaswini Kudaravalli, Process consultant, is helped me throughout this process to gather input information required… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has Addressed All My Queries Patiently By Providing Accurate Information Guidance appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- It Was Pleasant To See TheIndividual Following Aand Taking Interest In Getting My Things DoneReview By : Praveen Goud Tejaswini is the person who got in touch with me for initial resume writing services, she was helpful and ensured that I have completed everything. It was pleasant to see the individual following and taking… Continue Reading → The post It Was Pleasant To See TheIndividual Following Aand Taking Interest In Getting My Things Done appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Staffs Are Very Helpful And Polite And Always Update Me About The ProcessReview By : akshay kulkarni HI So far so good.I am happy with the services they are providing.Staffs are very helpful and polite and always update me about the process. I would like to thanks specially Mr.Ashley immigration consultant.Even Resume… Continue Reading → The post Staffs Are Very Helpful And Polite And Always Update Me About The Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Age: 21 to 50 years only.
- Education: Diploma (relevant certification & Experience is mandatory)/ Bachelors / Masters or Higher.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of work experience is mandatory. (Exception for professionals such as IT, Engineers, Teachers, Nurses & Healthcare professionals, we can consider these profile even with 2 years experience).
- English: Must be able to read, write & speak English proficiently (IELTS/TOEFL is not compulsory but is recommended).
- Deliverable: Y-RWS +Y-LinkedIn+Y-Social + Y-Jobs
- Documents Needed: Submit our Y-Work Sheet and your current resume.
- Process time: 2-3 weeks for Resume Writing and 8 weeks for Marketing.
- Y-RWS – Word Resume, Cover Letter as per Australian standards.
- Y-LinkedIn profile - An effective LinkedIn profile
- Y-Social – Web presence report and guidelines on how to enhance the social networking sites related to job search.
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs.
- Australia specific format resume within specified time period.
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals in Australia.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Job liaison service (organize an interview, negotiate terms of employment like salary, visa sponsorship, etc).
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
Y-AXIS does not charge you a placement fee to get you a job. We only market your resume using the latest technology and resources. We do not provide/guarantee jobs or arrange an employment.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.