1. The average age of immigrants in Australia
2. The average per annum Gross Personal Income of immigrants in Australia is 102,813 US$.
3. The top 3 sectors in Australia that employ immigrants are:
4. The employment status of immigrants in Australia:
5. The top 3 reasons for immigrants to move to Australia are:
34% of the migrants in Australia said that their life has improved than at home. 75% of them are of the view that they are assimilating well with the local culture and people. The global average is just 64%.
Australia comes at the fourth position globally for health benefits. More than 52% of the migrants in the nation said that their health has improved, while the global average is just 36%. 58% of them said that organizing healthcare was easy in Australia, as quoted by the HSBC.
79% of the migrants in Australia consider that the overall quality of the life for their family has changed for the better here. The share of new migrants in Australia who said that their potential for earning is better here than at home has increased by 12% points to 60% since 2016. 56% of them said that Australia offers a good progression for a career.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products for aspiring overseas immigrants including General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489 with RMA review, General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489, Work Visa for Australia, and Business Visa for Australia.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…