See How Y-Axis Finds You a Job
There are quite a few ways to work and settle overseas. Y-Axis has the expertise in working with you with an option that suits you best.
Want to get listed in Y-Axis Hotlist?
Talk to Y-Axis Staffing Solutions
- This is the International Recruitment Division of Y-Axis.
- Our Account Managers source job orders from employers & placement agencies around the world.
- Our Recruiters match suitable candidates with available job vacancies.
- We coordinate interviews & subsequent job offers.
- This is a free service. There is no charge to the candidate.
- The employer pays Y-Axis a fee for each successful candidate.
Want to actively begin marketing your resume?
Talk to Y-Axis Job Search Services
- Y-Axis international job search division offers various services which include resume writing and marketing Y-Axis Smart Applicant Services (SAS) services.
- Our SAS services are for candidates who do not wish to wait for available job offers & who want to proactively reach out to employers & placement agencies across the world.
- You choose which country you want to work in & a dedicated consultant will market your profile for 3 months.
- Your resume is sent to relevant employers/placement agencies, we will apply for all available & active jobs on your behalf & you are placed on every job site in that country. You are visible & you are marketing yourself actively. Once you get an interview call or a response from an employer, you will take it forward with them directly.
- Our team has generated hundreds of interview calls for our SAS candidates from all over the world.
Y-Axis helps you unlock global opportunities with a resume crafted to leave an immediate impact. Our writers come with years of experience and do what needs to be done to ensure your resume doesn't end up in the rejection pile. We bring our up to date knowledge of global hiring trends to create your resume in the language hiring managers understand. Talk to Y-Axis Consultants today to get a benchmark setting résumé.
- Want to apply for a PR Visa while searching for a job?
- Talk to Y-Axis Immigration Services.
- Immigration & PR Visas are available for skilled & qualified professionals. A PR visa allows you and your family to live, work & settle overseas. Benefits include free education for children, medical & retirement benefits. You can work with any employer or start you own business.
- We receive hundreds of visas each month!
- Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Germany & Denmark currently have Immigration & PR options.
- Y-Axis has its own MARA and ICCRC agents who are licensed & accredited to process your application.