Choose from the best – MBA in University of British Columbia
The University of British Columbia is known as the best center for learning, teaching, and research. It has been ranked in the best MBA schools in Canada. The university also features in the top 20 universities in the world.
The UBC practices innovation and implements ideas to transform them into effective action since its establishment in 1915.
*Do you want to study in Canada? Y-Axis is here to guide you.
Types of MBA Programs offered
There are multiple kinds of MBA programs provided by the University of British Columbia. The programs are listed below.
- MBA or Master of Business Administration
This MBA program is a sixteen month course. It is a full-time MBA program at Robert H. Lee Graduate School of UBC. The program offers a unique integrated perspective. The students gain skills to innovate, grow through learning by experience, and develop individualized skills for leadership.
One can choose from the four unique career paths and transform themselves professionally and personally.
In this program, one can experience:
- Courses of Integrative business
- Specialized courses for a designated career path
- Experiential learning through internship and industry or entrepreneurial projects in the summer
The compulsory GIE or Global Immersion Experience facilitates the students of the full-time MBA program to spend two weeks abroad, availing an opportunity to work on business problems with the local organizations.
They design briefs and conduct research. The students prepare for the experience on the UBC campus before they finish their course. It is a valuable experience that helps students understand the implications of culture in business decisions and adapt to different ways of doing things.
The network facilitates the MBA students from partner schools opportunities to gain more international experience during their study program, including an option for dual degree with Global Network Weeks, Yale School of Management, and Global Network Courses.
*Ace your language proficiency scores for studying abroad with Y-Axis coaching services.
- MBAN or Master of Business Analytics
The UBC MBAN program is for twelve months. The MBAN program gives the students the coveted analytical skills for broad-ranging business scenarios. The UBC graduates are taught to implement modern analytical tools and methods needed to address the challenges in management in the business world.
The study program has 39 credits. The subjects include Data Analytics, Data Handling, and Decision Analytics.
The students will get a 6-credit 4-month Internship in Analytics Consulting. In the internship, the students have the chance to have real-world experience and first-hand business skills with well-known organizations.
The UBC MBAN program has substantial advantages.
1) The four-month internship helps in enhancing the technical expertise one has learned by working with the organization. The UBC Sauder’s COE or Centre for Operations Excellence has an excellent faculty. Interning with them gives practical experience in consulting and adds to the success of the business.
2) The partnerships of COE with renowned organizations facilitate the UBC MBAN students to gain from the extensive network of industry professionals and partners.
*Get the expert guidance from Y-Axis to develop a commendable SOP to study in Canada.
Eligibility Requirements for UBC
The requirements to qualify in the study program in UBC is given below:
|12th||No cut off specified|
|Graduation||A minimum of 65% in a three to four years of graduation study program|
|A minimum of 50th percentile in each test section|
|Work Experience||Minimum: 24 Months|
|Minimum two years of full-time work experience gained after graduation is required|
|For competitive edge at least 3 to 5 years of full-time work experience|
Fee Structure of the MBA Programs
The fee structure of the MBA program is given below:
|Fees for International Students|
|No. of fee instalments per year||3|
|Tuition per instalment||$21,648.02|
|Int. Tuition Award (ITA) per year (if eligible)||Not applicable|
|Other Fees and Costs|
|Student Fees (yearly)|
|Costs of living (yearly)|
|Deposit to Accept Offer (if Admitted)|
Employment opportunities for the alumni
The MBA study program in British Columbia is designed to enable students for employment in the private or public sector of managerial professions. The graduates are employed at Nestle, Amazon, TD, RBC, Telus, BMO, CIBC, Avigilon, Lululemon, Labatt, and the like.
The recurrent job titles after graduation from UBS includes:
- Senior Manager in Strategy
- Senior Manager in Value Creation Services
- Project Manager
- Retail Solutions Manager
- Management Consultant
How can Y-Axis assist you to Study in Canada?
Y-Axis is the right mentor to advise you on Study in Canada. It helps you with
- Choose the best path for you through Y-Path.
- Coaching services, assists you to aceyour IELTS test results with our live classes. This helps you to score well on the exams required to study in Canada. Y-Axis is the only overseas consultancy which provides world-class coaching services.
- Get counseling and advice from proven expertise to advise you in all the steps.
- Course Recommendation, get an unbiased advice with Y-Path that puts you on the right path to success.
Guides and assists you in writing commendable SOPs.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.