Invaluable Desautels McGill MBA Degree
If you want to go for MBA in Canada, you can consider MBA from McGill University. The university aims to expand the minds for future thinking and lead the world forward. It believes in experiential learning executed through determination and collaboration.
McGill University is situated in Montreal, Quebec, and features in the list of prestigious universities in Canada. It attracts thousands of international students from more than 150 countries per year.
It has the most Ph.D. students than any research university in Canada.
Wish to study in Canada? Y-Axis is here to offer you guidance.
MBA Programs at McGill
The MBA programs offered by the McGill University are:
- MBA in Management
The MBA in Management emphasizes both the soft and hard skills for the skills and disciplines required in the management field. The course integrates the material of the required methods and sessions in the middle of the first semester and at the end.
The program is designed to allow for the completion of the study program in 16 to 20 months. Flexibility in the selection of electives is provided. It ranges from an individualized set of electives to pursue a specialization. The students can select from pursuing an Internship, completing the Practicum, or applying for an exchange semester at a university abroad.
Here are some of the requirements for the study program:
- 2 years minimum work experience
- 2 letters of reference
- Official transcripts
- The required GMAT or GRE Scores
- MBA in General Management
This 12-month program does not give students the time for internships or an exchange semester at a university abroad.
Here are some of the requirements you need to fulfill to be eligible for the study program:
- At least 2 years of post-graduate work experience.
- Transcripts of the degrees
- The required GMAT or GRE scores
- The required TOEFL or IELTS score
- Additional requirements like essays, letters of reference, and extracurricular interests.
Ace your eligibility tests with coaching services by Y-Axis.
- MBA in Management with JD & BCL
A joint MBA and J.D/B.C.L. program is offered by the Faculty of Management and the Faculty of Law at Desautels. The cooperative program gives the students the chance to pursue administrative and legal aspects of the business.
Here are some requirements you need to fulfill for this program:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a credible university, with an average score of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- The required GMAT scores
- At least one year of work experience after the undergraduate degree is preferred.
- English Proficiency Tests: IELTS or TOEFL
- TOEFL iBT or internet-based test score – 100
- IELTS Score – 7.0
Want to work in Canada? Y-Axis is here to guide you.
- Joint Executive MBA
The joint EMBA program is designed to teach both recent managerial tools and facilitate the managers to understand the strengths and limitations of the tools. It aims at showcase different management models.
It is designed to meet the needs for training managers who presently hold or who might hold senior management positions in the future.
It is offered along with HEC or Hautes Études Commerciales – Montreal.
Here are the requirements of the EMBA program:
- Work Experience – At least 10 years
- Management Experience – At least 5 years
- Educational Qualifications – An undergraduate degree is required. Candidates who do not have undergraduate degrees but have significant experience in management are encouraged to apply. They are considered exceptional candidates and may be considered for admission to the program.
- Fluency in English or French – The candidates should be fluent in either English or French. They should score the required points in the language tests.
- Additional requirements – The students should exhibit qualities of curiosity, leadership, and the ability to introspect.
- MBA Japan program
The McGill MBA Japan program is held on weekends. The MBA Japan study program is conducted at the Learning Edge Nishi-Shinjuku Campus in the Nomura Fudosan Nishi-Shinjuku building.
Here are some of the requirements for the program are:
- GPA – At least 3
- The required scores for GRE or/and GMAT
- IELTS – At least 6.5
- TOEFL – At least 86
- Two years of work experience
- Submission of transcripts for undergraduate or any other graduate school
- Submission of the CV
- Essay submission
- 2 letters of recommendation
Fee Structure for the MBA Program
The fee structure of the MBA program at McGill University is given below:
|Tuition||$21,006 – $56,544|
|Books & Supplies||$1,000|
|Ancillary Fees||$1,747 – $4,695|
|Total Cost||$24,800 – $63,286|
The McGill University ranks 27 globally and is among the top 3 universities of Canada.
Its acceptance rate is 46.3 percent.
The MBA full-time scholarships can range from $2000 to $20,000. The scholarships are awarded to students with academic merit.
The graduates of the McGill University were employed by Walmart, Christian Dior, Deloitte, KPMG, and the like.
How can Y-Axis assist you to Study in Canada?
Y-Axis is the right mentor to advise you on Study in Canada. It helps you with
- Choose the best path for you with the help of Y-Path.
- Coaching services, assists you to aceyour IELTS test results with our live classes. This helps you to score well on the exams required to study in Canada. Y-Axis is the only overseas consultancy which provides world-class coaching services.
- Get counseling and advice from proven expertise to advise you in all the steps.
- Course Recommendation, get an unbiased advice with Y-Path that puts you on the right path to success.
- Guides and assists you in writing commendable SOPs and Resume.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.