Following an invitation to apply for a visa, an application has to be submitted with the Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier) for visa processing. The DHA takes into consideration applicant’s eligibility and thereafter issues a visa.
However, before that, an applicant has to ensure that the application submitted is all genuine/correct and up to date. Forms are duly filed. Documents are duly provided to support the given information. For the same, you can take assistance from Y-Axis – we are an expert in immigration and Overseas Careers. We process your application through RMAs.
Registered MARA Agents (RMA) submit the application and also communicate with the DHA on your behalf. Considering that the processing timelines vary for each visa subclass, RMAs will coordinate with the DHA to keep the applicant informed about steps to be taken further.
EOI – Expression of Interest is a major step that will let you move to the next steps. Submission of the EOI to the respective state department/authority through SkillSelect is mandatory. If the application meets the criteria, an invitation to apply for a visa is given by the state department/authority. Thus, allowing the applicant time of 60 days to file an immigration petition.
You must score at least 60 points against points test factors to be eligible to be invited to apply for this visa. Points are awarded on the basis of the factors listed below:
Age:-The age of the applicant should be between 18 -45 years.
Application Fees for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program
If the applicant is applying outside Australia
- State Sponsorship fee- Varies from AUD200- AUD600 (if applicable)
- Medicals/Registration– case specific
- DHA Application Fee: AUD3670
- Dependents below 18 years of age: AUD920
- Dependents above 18 years of age: AUD1835
- Spouse English Requirement Fee: AUD4885
(This fee is applicable only if the spouse or the dependent is unable to score 4.5 overall in IELTS and has not completed his/her graduation in English Medium)
Full Service & Processing
Use our professional services to apply for your relevant visa. We have the experience of having processed cases from all over the world. Your chances of success are much higher when you sign up with us.
Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident would be a success. You have to first sign up for an evaluation & score 60 points for Skilled Area sponsored visa before we accept your case.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Document Checklist.
- Complete Migration Processing & Application Processing.
- Guidance for Professional Registration Application.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Guidance in acquiring the specific Police Clearance Certificate.
- Assistance with Medicals.
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate.
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required.
- Job Search Assistance*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.