One of the wealthiest and largest countries in the European Union (EU), the abundance of jobs and the thriving economy are what makes working in Germany so appealing.
Germany has the largest economy in Europe and the fifth largest in the world. The job market in Germany is generally strong and employment is high for skilled workers coming into the country, specifically in engineering, manufacturing and the IT sectors. Manufacturing is the foundation of the economy of Germany, a highly industrialized and densely populated country.
Why Job seekers visa?
There is a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in Germany. More especially, qualified technical workers, such as engineers and IT specialists, as well as health specialists, are in short supply.
Germany Job Seeker’s Visa entitles you to stay and search for a job in the country for six months.
In a country with only 7% unemployment, there is immense scope for jobs and career development.
How do you benefit from it?
There are many benefits of going in on a Germany Job Seeker visa. The process time for getting this visa is less than 6 months.
After getting a job, one can apply for Blue Card, from within the country.
On an employment resident permit, on completion of 5 years you can apply for permanent residency.
For more details on this, contact a Consultant at Y-Axis!
- The Germany Job seeker visa is a long term residence permit that allows you to look for a job for a period of 6 months.
- This visa makes it simpler for you to secure an employment visa as it allows you to attend interviews and find a job in your skilled area of work.
- The Employer will sponsor your Employment Visa under most scenarios; else you will need to do it on your own.
- Visa validity will depend on the employer.
- Quick Visa Decision, as compared to any other EU country.
EU Blue Card holders are entitled to a permanent residence permit after 33 months. Or You can obtain your permanent residence permit after just 21 months, if you prove Language skills B1 level of CEFR (German language).
On an employment resident permit, you have to complete 5 years to apply for permanent residency. This permit also leads to permanent residency in Germany after completing 5 years of residency and citizenship after another 5 years.
A jobseeker holder, upon getting employment, can also switch to Germany Blue Card from within the country.
Annual gross salary offer of at least 39,624 Euros to 50,800 Euros, in case of Specialists in the fields of mathematics, IT, life sciences and engineering.
There is no points based test for the Germany Job seeker Visa. However to be eligible
- you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and Graduation qualification to qualify as per the H+ Anabin University List.
- Applicants from Mumbai or Delhi region must have 16 years of regular education either 4 years Bachelor’s degree or 3 years Bachelor’s degree with Master’s degree.
- English proficiency is sufficient to qualify for the visa; however it is highly recommended that you learn the German Language to survive in Germany.
The Occupations in Demand:-
- IT professionals
Passport must be valid for 12 months before filing the application Ration Card, Aadhar card, SSC or Inter leaving certificate and Birth Certificates.
Proof of Blocked account (“Sperrkonto”) in Germany in the name of the applicant showing a minimum balance of Euro 659 per month of stay in Germany, i.e. 6 x Euro 659, and the remark that the account holder can dispose of a monthly amount of Euro 659 (Bank Letter)(Delhi Region)
*Critical documents will vary as per the region you are applying from. The confirmation of the same is in the technical evaluation report.
Funds between EUR 7,800 to EUR 8,100 as per the conversion rate.
Fund to be held in a savings bank account or fixed only, sufficient for 6 months period of stay.
Funds have to be maintained for at least 1 month prior to filing the application and maintained till the German Immigration Department makes a decision.
- Visa Fee – EUR 60
- Qualification Assessment with ZAB – EUR 200 (Applicants applying in Mumbai and Delhi Region)
- Document Verification is at the discretion of the Consulate.
- Document verification cost is up to Rs. 45000 for Mumbai Applicants.
- Document verification cost is up to Rs. 25000 for Delhi Applicants.
Process time 4-6 months.
Y-Axis Full Service & Processing Includes
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the Consulate.
- Visa Interview Preparation.
- Airport Pickup.*
- Accommodation Assistance.*
- Relocation Orientation.
- Job Search Assistance.*
- Relocation Assistance.*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
Why Choose Germany
- Has one of the lowest rates of youth unemployment in the world.
- Is a land of invention and innovation.
- Is a major industrial nation and one of the world’s largest economies.
- Three German cities are on the list of “the world’s ten most livable cities”: Duesseldorf, Munich and Frankfurt.
- One-fourth of all of the inventions in the field of environmental technology that are registered with the European Patent Office come from Germany.
- Nearly half of all products manufactured by German companies find their way to customers in other countries, making Germany the world’s top exporter.
- German companies are highly competitive and they need ever-larger numbers of highly trained employees.
- There is a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in Germany.
- Some 5,000 jobs for physicians in German hospitals remain unfilled because of a lack of suitable applicants.
- There were more unfilled positions for engineers in Germany at the beginning of 2012 than ever before.
- As an engineer in Germany, you can expect to earn an annual salary up to 45,000 euros in your first few years.
- You are insured against risks such as illness and long-term care needs – when you have a job in Germany.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.