To be eligible for an Australian Skilled Nominated or a Sponsored Visa and Regional State Sponsored visa, an applicant must first submit an Expression of Interest [EOI]. This has to be done through skillselect and a state sponsorship must be applied for. It is only then that the person in question will be allowed to make an application for the visa with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
We will make it easy for you:
Understanding the importance for the process very well, Y-Axis has introduced the Australia EOI + State Sponsorship (Subclass 190/489) service. Now all an applicant needs to do is avail the services. Once that is done, the guidelines will be followed and application will be duly submitted. Only those Expressions of Interest that receive a state sponsorship will be invited for visa application.
Once you get an invitation, you will have to apply within 60 days of time. So get in touch with Y-Axis team today, for more information on this.
- Y-Axis Has Done A Good Job With My Parents Australia Visa ProcessingReview By: Samuel Nalukurthi Y-Axis has done a good job with my parents Australia visa processing’ Aarti N was the consultant, She is quick in responding to emails and always kept in touch on how the process is going on.… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has Done A Good Job With My Parents Australia Visa Processing appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Got The PR Invitation And Going To File It In The Following DaysReview By: Akshay Sharma It’s been a great experience till now. My process is being handled by Satish Ellapu. He knows the process thoroughly and has helped me immensely in the process. I have got the PR invitation and going… Continue Reading → The post I Have Got The PR Invitation And Going To File It In The Following Days appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Very Responsive And Helping Me To Sort Out All The QueriesReview By: Pragati Srivastava Very Good services provided by Srikanth E……I always find very responsive and helping me to sort out all the queries in a very efficient way….Thanks a lot so far ….Regards, Rohit Raizaday The post Very Responsive And Helping Me To Sort Out All The Queries appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
An applicant will need to submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) to be invited by the Australian government to apply for the visa.
To the file the Expression of Interest you need to meet the following:
- Be a nominee of an Australian state/ territory OR be sponsored by a relative living in a designated area.
- Be in an occupation that falls under the purview of the relevant skilled occupations list and should have a positive skills assessment report.
- Be under 45 years of age.
- Meet the English language parameters.
- Should have minimum points required as per the Australian Government.
Age:- The applicant must be between 18 -45 years of age. The minimum points granted for age is 15 and the maximum is 30.
English language Competency:- The applicant must show proof of his capability of meeting competencies required for English language. The test results must be submitted before the application is lodged.
The applicant must demonstrate the following scores:
- TOEFL iBT - 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in Writing, 18 in speaking or
- PTE - 50 in each band or
- IELTS 6 bands in all the components or
If one holds a valid passport and is a citizen of one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America and Republic of Ireland.
The applicant must demonstrate English language competency by achieving the following scores:
English Language proficiency level
Average/total/overall across test components only
Proficient (for points tested Skilled visas)
Superior (for points tested Skilled visas)
Nominated occupation:- The applicant’s occupation must be on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) or on state occupation list that is eligible for a state nomination as per states occupations list.
Skill Assessment:- Every applicant ‘s skill assessment for any nominated occupation must be positive to proceed with the migration process.
Points can also be earned on the following eligibility criteria:
- Overseas Experience points (Experience outside Australia):- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim 5-15 points for having three/five/eight years of overseas experience in the nominated occupation in the last 10 years.
- Overseas Qualification points (Qualifications gained outside Australia):- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim 10-20 points for recognized qualifications which is at a level of Bachelors or higher or PhD. or holding qualifications that are assessed by the assessing body during the skills assessment.
- Australian Study:- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim additional points for Australian study for a qualification which is a course of at least two Academic years or more.
- Live and Study in Regional Area:- The applicant can claim additional points, if the Australian study requirement of living and studying in a ‘regional low population growth metropolitan area’ for at least 2 years in Australia, is met.
- Australian Experience:- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim 5-20 points for having worked in Australia in one of the occupations, for a full-time paid employment.
- Partner Skills:- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points under partner skills, if the partner satisfies the basic requirements of age, English language ability, qualifications and skills assessment result. The partner should obtain positive skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority and IELTS of 6 in each band. Occupation nominated by the spouse should be from the same list as the one chosen by the primary applicant for his/her visa application
- There are 5 points granted for Professional years for at least 12 months done from Australia in the last 4 years and Credential community language qualification points if you have been assessed as a Para professional translator by NAATI.
Sponsorship by a State/Territory:- As an applicant, your nominated occupation must be listed on the respective state’s list and you must meet all criteria stipulated by the state. You must commit to live and work in the particular state for the initial 2 years.
Specified Regional Areas:
- You must have lived in regional Australia or a low population growth metropolitan area for at least two years if you were nominated for this visa by a state or territory government. These areas are listed by postcode and state on the table below.
Regional and low population growth metropolitan areas:
Regional and low population growth metropolitan areas
New South Wales (NSW)Anywhere except Sydney, Newcastle, the Central Coast and Wollongong
2311 to 2312, 2328 to 2411, 2420 to 2490, 2536 to 2551, 2575 to 2594, 2618 to 2739, 2787 to 2898
Queensland Anywhere except the greater Brisbane area and the Gold Coast
4124 to 4125, 4133, 4211, 4270 to 4272, 4275, 4280, 4285, 4287, 4307 to 4499, 4515, 4517 to 4519, 4522 to 4899
Victoria Anywhere except the Melbourne metropolitan area
3211 to 3334, 3340 to 3424, 3430 to 3649, 3658 to 3749, 3753, 3756, 3758, 3762, 3764, 3778 to 3781, 3783, 3797, 3799, 3810 to 3909, 3921 to 3925, 3945 to 3974, 3979, 3981 to 3996
Western AustraliaAnywhere except Perth and surrounding areas
6041 to 6044, 6083 to 6084, 6121 to 6126,6200 to 6799
Sponsor by a relative:-
- Sponsor:- Your sponsor must s either an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen residing (under a special category visa) in Australia.
- Nature of Relationship:- The relation between the sponsor and the applicant can either be a brother, sister, parent, Non-dependent child, Uncle, Aunt, Nephew, Niece, first cousin, relative of the applicant’s spouse, de-facto spouse inter-dependent partner or Half and step-relatives.
- Location:- The sponsor should be living in a designated area of Australia before lodging the application and also should prove that he /she will continue to live in the designated area till the decision is made on the status of the application.
- Assistance:- The sponsor will have to sign a sponsorship undertaking stating that he/she will provide required assistance to meet the applicant’s financial and social obligations for the period of 2 years to make the applicant’s living comfortable in Australia.
Designated areas of Australia:
State or territory
Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
New South Wales (NSW)(except Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong)
2311 to 2312, 2328 to 2333, 2336 to 2490, 2535 to 2551, 2575 to 2739, 2787 to 2898
Queensland(anywhere outside the Brisbane metropolitan area)
4019 to 4028, 4037 to 4050, 4079 to 4100, 4114, 4118, 4124 to 4150, 4158 to 4168, 4180 to 4899
Your health standards must adhere to the stipulated parameters. The results of your health check are generally valid for 12 months.
This condition must be met by all dependent family members included in your application, whether they are migrating or not.
You must be able to organize your health examinations upfront before applying for your visa.
You are required to produce a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 12 months or more during the past 10 years after you turned 16 years of age.
This also applies to all dependent family members in the application who are 16 years of age or older.
Debts to the Australian Government:-
You must have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government or have arranged to repay any outstanding debts to the Australian Government before this visa can be granted.
You can include the following people in your visa application:
- Your partner (married or de facto)
- Yours or your partner’s dependent children
These family members must meet the requirements for including family members in your application. The application must include documentary evidence of their relationship to you. Your family members must be able to show that they meet health and character requirements regardless whether they intend to migrate or not.
Dependent visa applicants, who are above 18 years are required to meet at least Functional English requirement through study where medium of instruction is in English or by IELTS test scores of 4.5 and above or by paying visa second installment charges towards English requirements.
You can add your partner and dependent children to your application during the visa application is lodged.
NOTE: Please ensure that your occupation is listed in Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) if you would like apply for 189 sub class & 489 sub class relative sponsored visa. If you would like to apply under 190 sub class state sponsored visa your occupation should be in the respective state list.
- Stay in Australia for up to four years in case of provisional visa and indefinitely in case of PR.
- Live, work and study in a specified regional area(s) of Australia.
- Travel to and from Australia with ease till the validity of the visa.
- Use the EOI as a stepping stone for Australia PR.
EOI is a free application.
- Document checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & application Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!