Top occupations that are in demand in Germany
Posted on September 27, 2019
Owing to their booming economy and job market, top German companies are in a lookout for professionals all over the world. There has been a record increase in German employment from nearly 3 million jobs to more than 32 million jobs.
The top 10 most promising jobs in the German market are given below.
- Software programmer and developer
- Electricians and Engineers of Electronics
- Nurses & Healthcare worker
- IT Analyst and IT Consultants
- Business Administrator & Economists
- Client Consultant & Accounts Manager
- Sales Assistant & Sales Representatives
- Production Assistant
- Product Manager & Sales Manager
- Structural Engineer & Architect
To make the task of finding jobs easier for foreign professionals, the German government has plans of introducing a special Immigration act. This would add to the already favourable chances of securing a good job for Indians in Germany.
The following professions have high demand in Germany:
Qualified doctors have a very high demand in major hospitals of Germany and in other medical practices. Getting a German license for practicing in the country is very easy if you are a medical professional. All Non-European and European nations fall under this category. If you have a degree that is equal to a German medical qualification, you are a hot cake.
Engineers from the field of Automotive engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Science too have great demand in Germany.
- Math, IT, Nat Science and Tech:
Mathematics, information technology, natural sciences, and technology, graduates from any of these subjects have great demand in German private companies.
- Vocational Professions:
Applicants holding a vocational degree also have good job opportunities in Germany. This also applies to candidates from countries that are not European Union member states, provided they meet the following requirements: In the profession
Vocationally qualified applicants have ample job opportunities in Germany. If you meet the below-mentioned requirements, you will have a great chance of getting a job with a handsome pay package.
- You must have a valid job offer
- Your qualification must match to that of German qualifications
- There should be a great shortage of the kind of professionals in Germany
Presently, there is a great demand for professionals in the Care industry, hospitals, and Old age homes.