Canada Start Up visa is an investment program that has been designed by the Canadian government to permit immigrant businessmen to launch new businesses in Canada. They are assisted by private sector organizations that are experienced and have expertise in collaborating with Start ups. Canada Start Up visa assists immigrants to obtain funds for business ideas and immigrate to Canada for ever.
Eligibility criterions for Canada Start Up visa:
- Applicants should possess convincing idea for business that can obtain support letter from venture capital fund or investor group
- Must secure at least 200,000 dollars of investment if it comes from a designated venture capital fund in Canada
- They must satisfy minimum level in French or English with CLB 5 in all four abilities for language, as quoted by the Visasavenue
- Must have completed minimum one year of education at the post-secondary level
- Applicants must demonstrate that they had good standing for at least 12 months at the post-secondary institution
- They must possess adequate funds to support themselves and their families initially upon arrival to Canada
For being able to sponsor the spouse the applicant of Canada Start Up visa must be:
- Holding Canada PR or Citizenship
- More than 18 years old
- Having adequate fund to support the family
- Able to give in writing to support the spouse for 3 years upon their receipt of Canada PR and for 10 years for dependent children below 25 years
For the principal applicant, the fee for Right of Permanent Residence is 475 Canadian Dollars. It is 75 CAD for a Principal applicant less than 22 years and who is not a common-law-partner or spouse. This includes child to be adopted, dependent child of the sponsor, nephew, niece, sister, orphaned brother, or grandchild orphaned brother.