Australian Capital Territory has announced the Skilled Occupations List SOL for Australia PR Visa. Inclined overseas immigrants must first formally file an EOI for ACT 190 nomination. This is by completing a score based Canberra Matrix. Here the applicants are offered points based on the proven economic benefit or contribution and or authentic commitment to be part of the ACT community.
Ranking will be offered to scores of 20 and plus points. The highest ranked candidates are invited to apply for Australia PR Visa through ACT 190 nominations. They must submit a complete online application within 2 weeks, as quoted by the SBS. Payment of service fee must also be made. Required documents must also be attached to support the Matrix score.
Overseas applicants must fulfill the below requirements prior to qualifying for EOI in ACT 190 Nomination:
- Demonstrate a Proficient level of English as per Home Affairs if nominating ANZSCO Major Group 2 (Professionals) occupation or Occupation Group 1 (Managers)
- Minimum 12 months experience and skills in the occupation that is nominated must be relevant to the economy of the ACT. Experience in railways, head office banking, gas and oil, shipping, mining, production, manufacturing, and heavy industry are usually not considered to be relevant industries. This is because the ACT economy structure is knowledge-based primarily.
- Offer evidence of adequate employment opportunities in the ACT for your nominated occupation relevant to your skills set if you do not possess authentic job offer in the ACT in your open nominated occupation
- Sign legal declaration committing to live and work in Canberra for minimum 2 years from the date of arrival at Australia as PR Visa holder
- Must possess adequate financial assets for funding your immigration and settling in the ACT while seeking jobs
If you are looking to Visit, Study, Work, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Consultant.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
PR Visa applicants in India warned of Marriage Scam by Australia