Australia Visa and Immigration
Types of Australia Visas
The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection offers a wide range of visas which are broadly categorized as permanent, interim or provisional to suit diverse requirements of immigrants. The varied modes of immigration to Australia can be through Skilled Migrants Visa, Occupational Ceiling Visa, Partner Visa, Child Visa, Parent Visa, International Students Visa or Business Migration Visa.
Who Can Apply for Australia Visa?
For the skilled worker visa in Australia, the applicants must not be above 50 years and be invited for the visa processing. The applicant must select a job that is relevant to the skilled worker’s list and must be evaluated for suitable skills. They must secure the required score as mentioned in the invitation and be proficient in English.
Student visa for Australia requires the applicant to have received consent to study in an educational institution for an accredited course. Applicants below the age of 18 must have made required arrangements for the time period of stay in Australia. Based on the nation and course applicant could be required to be evaluated in an assessment prior to the visa process.
The Australian spouse visa needs one to be married to or be having a relationship with a citizen of Australia or permanent resident in Australia. The marriage must also be acceptable under the legal provisions of Australia.
For the Australia business visa, the applicant must be nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency and should have a net business and personal assets of at least A$1.5 million and an annual business turnover of at least A$3 million, or have obtained at least A$1 million in venture capital funding.
Requirements for a Australia visa
Those who wish to apply for the Australian visa must have a passport that is valid for the period of their stay in Australia. They must also have related travel documents that are required for the Government of Australia to approve their entry. The applicants must meet the necessary character and health criterions. They must also have proofs of ability to financially support their stay in Australia for the visa that they have applied.
Y- Axis provides services of registered MARA agents through its associate office to its clients in order to ensure that they are given the best immigration assistance. The major source of our ever increasing clientele comes to us through word of mouth which we have built based on trust and quality over the years. So if you are planning to migrate to Australia, contact Y- Axis to get professional help to file for a work visa from one of its 19 offices located in India’s eight largest cities.
Immigration Services: Y- Axis offers you dedicated legal and counseling facilities which will magnify your chances of overseas immigration to Australia.
Job Search Services: Innumerable immigrants have found rewarding job opportunities in Australia. We have supported many prospective job seekers in securing a job in Australia through our employment search services.
Admission Services: You can be assured of the best assistance by our consultants to get an admission into an educational institution that offers you a degree with incredible credentials.
Concierge services: We can assist you in the entire process of finding a home and settling you comfortably in your new abode through our concierge services.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.