Germany is growing as the top immigration destination, second only to the United States in 2014. It is the strongest economy in Europe and is welcoming migrants from parts of the world by offering various visa and PR options.
Germany is offering entrepreneur visa for foreign entrepreneurs to attract investments and job creation. The German government does many things to encourage investments in Germany–both by local investors and foreign ones. If you choose to invest in Germany, you will become eligible for grants, tax reductions and special loans to help you build up your business. This coincides with proper legislation and efficient enforcement mechanism all aimed at guaranteeing your legal rights and economical safety.
The Entrepreneur Visa is established by Germany to stimulate productive investment in the country. As per the reforms that were brought in 2012, there is no threshold investment requirement, however investment of €250,000 (Rs. 1.8 crores) is recommended but it is not mandatory. Sufficient funds need to be shown for establishing a business in Germany. The visa is given for 3 years, leading to PR and eventually citizenship after 5 years on PR.
The policy makers have shown that they are such players and that even in times of uncertainty they can come up with innovative policies and execute them without flinching.
- Established by Germany to stimulate productive investment in the country.
- Indian Investors are given special importance.
- Allows foreigners to set up their own Business or can be self employed.
- No threshold investment, however Investment of €250,000 (1.8 crores) is recommended.
- Past business experience is not required, however a proper business plan is required.
- Family Visa.
- Allows dependents to live and work in Germany.
- Residence permit for 3 years, leading to a PR.
- Citizenship, after 5 years of PR.
- Entrepreneurs must have a strong Business Plan with a superior economic motive.
- Sufficient Investment with a strong business idea and Investors having past entrepreneurial success and experience.
- The business is securely financed with own capital or credit approval and should be transferable anytime.
- Past Entrepreneurial experience and business contacts in Germany will increase the chances to get a residence permit.
- Meet requirements of an innovative business plan i.e., introduce a unique and new product or service to the international markets.
The current Application Visa Fees is EUR 60.
The process time upon submission at the Germany Embassy is 12-16 weeks*.
*The process time is at the discretion of the German Immigration department based on your business Plan approval.
Y-Axis Full Service & Processing Includes
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Business plan guidance and preparation.
- Airport Pickup*.
- Accommodation Assistance*.
- Relocation Orientation.
- Relocation Assistance *.
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
Why Choose Germany
- Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany is a federal parliamentary republic in west-central Europe. The country consists of 16 states, and its capital and largest city is Berlin.
- With 81.8 million inhabitants, it is the most populous member state in the European Union. Germany is one of the major political and economic powers of the European continent and a historic leader in many theoretical and technical fields.
- Germany has a social market economy with a highly qualified Labour force, a large Capital stock, a low level of corruption, and a high level of innovation. It has the largest national economy in Europe, the fourth largest by Nominal GDP in the world.
- Germany is known for its major political and economic powers of the European continent and a historic leader in many theoretical and technical fields.
- Germany is the third largest Importer and Exporter.
- Capital City: Berlin.
- Currency: Euros.
- Population: 82 millions.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.