Canada Super Family Visa
There is now a separate and a special visa for all those who wish to visit their children or grandchildren living and working in Canada. It is called the Canada Super Family Visa and is a temporary resident visa. Interestingly, despite being a temporary resident visa, it comes with the features of a permanent resident visa. It is issued to be valid for a period until one month before expiry of your passport.
The benefit of this visa
In addition to this it is a multiple entry visa, which does not require you to renew it, up to two years. When an application for this visa is submitted, the visa officer will check for a list of factors that include your ties with your home country, the purpose of visiting Canada, family details and financial condition, invitation letter from a Canadian host and reports of complete medical examination.
Things to take care of
When inviting you to visit, it is also important that the earnings of your host fall in the category of the minimum income threshold prescribed by the Canadian authorities to invite people on a temporary or a visit visa. Once you assure the authorities that you have all the documents that will make your stay legal in Canada, you can start packing your bags. In this entire process, Y-Axis will stand by you in simplifying things for you.
For more information on this contact our experts who will give the best advice.
- I Finally Got My PR Visa Stamped In Sep 2017Review By: Inbasekaran Senthilkumar Hello Everyone, I would like to share my experience with y axis jubilee hills and my consultant Bhavana. I applied for canadian pr immigration program in june 2016.Though I score 412,the cut off scores were hovering… Continue Reading → The post I Finally Got My PR Visa Stamped In Sep 2017 appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Registered For Study Overseas Process For CanadaReview By: Rishab Soni Y axis is very Professional and Process oriented right from the time I Registered for study overseas process for Canada. I am really Thankfull to process consultant M.s Kavitha Thaduri & Mr Rao. The post I Registered For Study Overseas Process For Canada appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Constant Inputs And Guidance Have Helped To Get My Canadian PR VisaReview By: Viper Bose Well they are a thouroughly professional team and has been very helpful and methodical in their approach in helping candidates with their visa processing . Their constant inputs and guidance have helped get my Canadian PR… Continue Reading → The post Constant Inputs And Guidance Have Helped To Get My Canadian PR Visa appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Benefits of the Program
- Visit Canada on a temporary visa for multiple times in 10 years.
- Live with your loved ones for 2 years without renewing the visa status unlike a visit visa that allows only 6 months stay.
- Hassle-free documentation and quick processing.
- Receive your visa in 2 - 3 months.
- Be the parent or grandparent of a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- The sponsor (Canadian citizen or a permanent resident) i.e. your child or grandchild should meet a minimum income threshold.
- Statement of support from child or grandchild stating about financial support for your stay in Canada.
- Canadian medical insurance cover for a period no less than 1 year.
- Clear immigration medical exam.
- Meet other requirements/conditions to get a visa.
Please Note: Dependents cannot be included in this application except your spouse or common-law partner.
Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)
|Size of Family Unit||Minimum Necessary Income|
|1 person (your child or grandchild)||$23,861|
|More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add||$6,429|
Application Fees for Canada Visit visa are
|Charge Type||Charge Amount|
|Visa Fee||C$ 100/INR 4950|
The process time after submission is 66 working days.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa.
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized.
- Advising you on finances to be shown.
- Advising you on documents to be presented.
- Filling of forms.
- Review of all your documentation.
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required).
- Interview preparation.
Use our professional services to apply for your Canada Super visa. We have the experience of having processed cases from all over the world. No other consultant in the market has processed more immigrant applications than us. You can count on our experience and success.
Our terms & conditions are clear, with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success.