South Australia has altered the status of its occupations in the Skilled Occupations List. Below are the details that immigrant aspirants to the Australian State must be aware of:
- Network Administrator – 263112 – Special Conditions Apply – 70 points required – Offshore applicants Temporary 489 visa only – Proficient Plus overall or Proficient English – See additional instructions-ACS
- Maintenance Planner – 312911 – Temporary 489 visa only – Special Conditions Apply – Proficient overall or Competent Plus English – VETASSESS
- Network Administrator – 263112 – See additional instructions-ACS – 70 points required – Proficient Plus overall or Proficient English – Offshore applicants Temporary 489 visa only- Special Conditions Apply
- ICT Support and Test Engineers NEC – 263299 – See additional instructions – ACS -Offshore applicants Temporary 489 visa only- 70 points required – Proficient Plus overall or Proficient English – Special Conditions Apply
- Maintenance Planner – 312911 – VETASSESS – Proficient overall or Competent Plus English – Temporary 489 visa only- Special Conditions Apply
The applicants of South Australia State Sponsorship must take note of one point. They cannot submit the applications where special conditions are applicable until they fulfill the special criteria.
The other aspect to be noted is that South Australia State Sponsorship applications can be submitted in the 80 points/high point’s category. This is if the occupation is available in the Supplementary List or if Special Conditions are applicable. It is effective from 2018 July.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa services and products for aspiring overseas immigrants including General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489 with RMA review, General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489, Work Visa for Australia, and Business Visa for Australia.
If you are looking to Visit, Study, Work, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Consultant.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
Immigration is crucial to the success of Australia: David Coleman