The government of Nova Scotia has outlined the criteria and eligibility requirements for social and community service workers looking for job opportunities in the province. Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply and be considered for the December 5 draw.
The criteria for candidates include the following:
- They must have a primary occupation as social and community service workers (NOC 4212)
- Provide the required reference letters from employees as given in the application guide. This must prove that they have two or more years of full-time work experience or part-time experience as a social worker or community service worker in the five years before the date of application
- Have a score of 7 or higher in the English and French language tests from testing authorities approved by the IRCC. They must include proof of the scores in these tests
- Have a bachelor’s degree or must have completed a program of three or more years at a university, college or technical school. This must be accompanied by educational certificates and the ECA report from the IRCC
- Must have submitted an Expression of Interest to the Express Entry pool on or after December 6, 2018
- Must apply before Jan 4, 2020
The eligibility conditions for the candidates include:
- They must have received a letter of interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) within the Express Entry program
- Must have submitted their application within 30 calendar days from the date of issue of the letter of interest
- Must have the minimum work experience as prescribed in the Express Entry stream they have qualified for
- Must prove that they have enough funds to support themselves and their family in Nova Scotia and pay the immigration costs and travel expenses
- Must have a valid Express Entry number and fulfil the IRCC criteria for the Express Entry pool
Y-Axis offers a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas students including Study Visa for Canada, Work Visa for Canada, Canada Evaluation, Visit Visa for Canada and Business Visa for Canada. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you are looking to Study, Work in Canada, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
Canada invites 3,600 in latest draw, CRS 471