Germany Visa and Immigration
Types of Germany Visas
Germany is one of the strongest economies in Europe and is welcoming migrants from many parts of the world by offering various visa and PR options. You can rely on Y- Axis for whatever is your visa requirement like Business Visa, Working Visa, Training/Internship Visa, Schengen Visa (Tourist, Visit), Studying and Language Learning Visa or Medical Treatment Visa.
Who Can Apply For Germany Visa?
For a work visa in Germany, the applicants need a contract of employment or letter of job offer from the potential German employer. The applicants who wish to process their study visa to Germany must have a letter of acceptance from a University in Germany. The applicants of business visa to Germany must have an official letter of invitation from the partners in Germany that explains the purpose of the visit.
The applicants of German tourist visa must have a comprehensive tour plan of their visit. The applicants who are the spouse, lawful partner, single minor child of a citizen in Germany or legal guardian, parent of a single minor citizen of Germany can apply for Family visa of Germany.
Requirements for a Germany visa
The common documents for a visa to Germany are a passport that is valid for 3 months ahead of the duration of your stay in Germany. It is six months for a Schengen Visa. There must be at least two blank pages in the passport.
The passport must have been issued within the last ten years. It must have your identifiable photograph with applicable standards. You will also need a health insurance that will cover your period of stay in Germany. It is also mandatory to have an official declaration of your monetary condition for the previous three months.
We are the established market leaders in overseas careers and immigration. Our payment options are flexible and we charge on a success fee basis for German visa and career consultations. So if you are looking to migrate to Germany, contact Y- Axis to get professional help to file for a work visa from one of its 19 offices located in India’s eight largest cities.
Immigration Services: Y- Axis provides you specialized legal and counseling facilities that will enhance your chances of immigrating to Germany.
Job Search Services: A job seekers visa makes you eligible to enter the German territory and look out for a job that matches not only your qualifications but also your interest. Our extensive networking with employers and firms helps us in promoting your resume so that it reaches the right people through the right channels.
Admission Services: Germany is one of the most preferred locations for international students worldwide. We are best placed to help you get an admission into an educational institution that offers you a degree with incredible credentials.
Concierge services: If you are moving to Germany, but not sure of how to go about it, we can help you! From hand holding you to lending our hand in finding an apartment through our concierge services, we go that extra distance for settling you in your new abode.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.