Malaysian e-visa benefits tourist, business travellers
Posted on July 1, 2017
Malaysia is a popular destination for travel. It is home to highest sky bridges in the world to oldest rain forests, besides the mystical caves. The other side of the coin is that for business expats will experience that Malaysia is a good investment proposition.
Malaysia is ranked 23rd in the world for doing business where stability can be found and it is also an affordable place to live with various business opportunities. In a bid to encourage expats to make frequent visits to Malaysia, the government has recently introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization (E-Visa). For a single short journey of 30 days for tourism and business purpose, this visa is available to expats of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Montenegro, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Serbia, China, and Pakistan.
Travellers can apply online for visas and they will receive a confirmation within 48 working hours. The Government of Malaysia is implementing various measures to encourage foreign investors to explore multiple business opportunities such as:
- Being a tourist attraction – a travel agency can be set up.
- Startup IT company
- Constructions & Interior designing company
- Services to tourists such as accommodations and local travel services
- Fashion business
- Food sells well in Malaysia
- A benefit to small businesses and individuals – Microfinance services
- A retailer of Oil & Gas products
- Website Designing, Marketing, Content writing all of these comes under Internet services.
- Financial & Accounting services
- For local commutation, a local taxi service
- A Repair store to fix PCs, Laptops and Mobiles.
With the number of people Travelling to Malaysia, the e-visa is a major step. The immigration authorities of Malaysia are said to be making travel easier for expats from all parts of the world. Apply with the relevant documents needed for an E-visa for Business and Travel. With the visa fee being waived, the processing fees have only to be paid. A tourist visa will be approved within two or thee business days and it would take six days for a business visa to be approved.
The opportunities are ample; it will be worthwhile if you have your plans in the right direction. And you are willing to travel or for the sake of business contact Y-Axis the world’s trusted and best immigration and visa consultant.