Malaysia Tourist Visa
Malaysia visit visa can give you an opportunity to experience beach holidays, cultural city breaks, and adventure holidays. Since a large share of the country’s economy depends on tourism, they are inviting tourists to come and experience the beauty of Malaysia. They also have a business visa, which allows negotiation of business deals or setting up of new business there.
How to apply for Malaysia?
Applying for a business or a visit visa to Malaysia will cost you not more than INR 3,600/-. It will take five days to process all your documents, before which you will have to submit confirmed flight tickets, invitation letter from sponsor if business visit, bank statements with sufficient funds, applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters.
Understand the Malaysian visit visa
Malaysian visit visa is given for a period of one month and there are a few conditions to be fulfilled to acquire it. One very important thing to keep in mind is that, visitors are not permitted to take up a job on this visa. They must leave the country on or before the visa expiry date.
The Malaysian visit visa permits you to bring your dependent and children to the country, on a holiday. Through this, you can enjoy a fun filled holiday with the entire family, for as long as a month. Once you fulfill the above mentioned requirements, you can experience Malaysia to the fullest!
If you consult Y-Axis we will assist you in the application process, give best strategy to get your visa, advice on the finances you need to show, fill all your forms and review your documents.
- Very Satisfying And Positive With Entire Y-Axis TeamReview By: Dinesh Dhananjayan My experience so far has been very satisfying and positive with entire Y-Axis team.My process consultant Srikanth Chary answered my queries patiently and guided me step by step through the VETASSESS process .His attention for details… Continue Reading → The post Very Satisfying And Positive With Entire Y-Axis Team appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Service Provided By YAxis Is Reallly Very GoodReview By: Dhananjai Raju The service provided by Y Axis is reallly very good. My counsellor Swathi.P guided me to the right path my obtaining the universities according to my profile. Also the process is really very quick. I would… Continue Reading → The post The Service Provided By YAxis Is Reallly Very Good appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Fully Satisfied With YAxis Services On Getting Positive EOIReview By: Mohit Marwah Fully satisfied with Y Axis services on getting positive EOI(Expression of Interest) for Australian PR.Would like to mention the good work done by Rajeshwari,my process consultant from Y Axis Bangalore.Hope to clear all further steps and… Continue Reading → The post Fully Satisfied With YAxis Services On Getting Positive EOI appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Malaysia Business visa allows applicants to visit Malaysia to explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for his business, to attend a conference meeting, Representing the employer for the above mentioned reasons, To undertake or conduct training sessions, To inspect a consignment / machinery etc.
Visit visa:- If the applicants come to the Malaysia as visitors, then they are normally can apply for a one month visa. There are certain entry requirements that are to be met based on where the applicant lives and the reason for their visit.
Visitors are not permitted to work on this visa and are expected to leave Malaysia on or before the visa expiry date. Applicants can visit Malaysia along with their dependents and children.
Visitor visa/ Business visa – 3600 (including all charges)
Process time – 5 working days
- Confirmed Flight tickets.
- Invitation letter from Sponsor if business visit.
- Bank statements with sufficient funds.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa.
- Advising you on finances to be shown.
- Advising you on documents to be presented.
- Filling of forms.
- Review of all your documentation.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.