86,460 Canada Work Visas have been offered so far in 2019 under the IEC – International Experience Canada program. Roughly 2, 172 invitations under IEC were offered in just last week itself. More pools are witnessing their quotas getting exhausted as more spots get filled up.
A few more pools have now exhausted their quota completely as a matter of fact. Some pools have received extra quotas this week. Check the quota in your pools again if you were not lucky in the previous attempt.
The latest invitation round for Canada Work Visas under IEC has many highlights:
- Totally 2, 172 ITAs were offered across 40 plus IEC pools that brings the total Canada Work Visas offered till now in 2019 to 86,460
- Large invitation rounds were held for Working Holiday candidates from the Netherlands, the UK, South Korea, France, Japan, Germany, Australia, and Ireland. 100 ITAs minimum were received by these pools individually in the latest round. Several other WH invites were also given to candidates from other nations.
- Many nations were offered extra quotas in the last week. 50 spots individually were added to the WH and Young Professionals pools in Chile and WH pool in Hong Kong. 200 spots were added to WH pool in Taiwan, 35 to its YP pool and 15 to its International Co-op pool. A massive additional 7,750 spots were added to the WH pool in France.
- UK WH, Slovakia YP, Lithuania YP, Latvia YP, Greece YP, Greece WH, Estonia YP, Costa Rica IC, Costa Rica YP, and Austria IC have exhausted their spots now
- Notwithstanding the fact that many WH pools had invitation chances listed as ‘Very low’ in the week beginning many pools got the ITAs nonetheless. This demonstrates that ‘Very low’ does not imply that it is not possible to get an ITA.
One must also not ignore the other 2 streams – the YP and IC as a wide range of candidates got ITAs through these categories. The upper age ceiling for Australian nationals aiming to participate in IEC has been enhanced to 35 years from 30 in the IEC 2019 season.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas students including Study Visa for Canada, Work Visa for Canada, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry Full Service, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry PR Application, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Provinces, and Education Credential Assessment. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…