Immigrant applicants who are awaiting Educational Credential Assessment may at times find that the WES has put their ECA on hold. Below are the 6 reasons for the same:
1) Though WES got your document it cannot be utilized for preparing your evaluation as it is not legible
2) The document accepted has only a part record of your program of study. Grades earned and subjects taken for the branch of the study are not included.
3) The envelope in which you sent the document to WES was not stamped nor have signature across the back flap by the suitable official. Thus, WES is unable to assess that the document was issued and dispatched straight by your institution.
4) The document sent to WES was through an open envelope. WES mandates that academic documents are sent to it in an envelope that is stamped. Alternatively, it can have signature diagonally the back flap by the suitable official. WES cannot accept the documents if the envelope is open.
5) WES got your translations however they are not exact word by word translations and cannot be utilized for preparing your evaluation
6) WES received your translations however the information is missing and cannot be utilized for preparing your evaluation
If any immigrant applicants receive any of these messages, they must follow the directives stated by the WES. They must send the necessary documents to the WES accordingly. There is no deadline for sending the documents to the WES. It will keep the file open till the time it receives all the required documents, as quoted by the CIC News.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas immigrants including Student Visa for Canada, Work Visa for Canada, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry Full Service, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry P R Application, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Provinces, and Education Credential Assessment. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like….