Victoria State in Australia has announced a new update for applicants of its State Sponsorship under Subclass 190/489 Visa. The Skilled and Business Migration Program in Victoria will launch a new online system for applying for Visa nomination.
The new system will permit the applicants to:
• Track the progress of their application
• Access their account from several devices – from desktop to mobile
Applicants will not be able to file nomination applications on the website Live in Melbourne between July 10, 2019, 4 PM and July 15th, 2019. Those who already have an account will be unable to access their accounts in the system from July 10, 2019, 4 PM.
Those who have saved a draft nomination application in the system must file it by July 10, 2019, 4 PM. If not, they will have to freshly commence the application on July 15th, 2019, as quoted by the SBS.
The latest update must be noted by all the candidates submitting an application for Victoria State Sponsorship Subclass 190/489 Visa.
The nomination from Victoria is an opportunity for aspiring immigrants to enhance their chances of getting an Australia Visa. It is also a requirement for a few applications for Australia Visas. This is also an acknowledgment of trades people or professionals who are employable and highly skilled. It is with experience and skills needed by Victoria State.
The Government of Victoria offers nomination for Australia Visa to talented people. They must possess the experience, skills, and qualifications needed by industries in the state to remain competitive globally.
To qualify for an Australia Subclass 190/489 Visa nomination from Victoria, applicants must:
• Fulfil the basic requirements specified by the Department of Home Affairs
• Fulfil the minimum requirements for eligibility specified by Government of Victoria for Visa sponsorship or nomination for Skilled Visa or Business Visa
• Fulfil all the criteria for assessment pertaining to the Visa that they are seeking nomination
Each application for a nomination for Skilled Visa is assessed independently for assessment criteria including:
• The ability to fulfil the minimum criteria for eligibility
• The demand for individual expertise, skills, and chances of getting a job in Victoria
• The appropriateness of experience, skills, and qualifications inclusive of any expert abilities to the needs of labour market in Victoria State
• Commitment to settle permanently in Victoria State
Fulfilling the criteria for minimum eligibility does not assure a nomination.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to overseas immigrants including General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489 with RMA review, General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489, Work Visa for Australia, Business Visa for Australia.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…