New Zealand is one of the best student destinations amongst the student fraternity. Education facilitated here attracts more number of Indian students every year who are exceptional and competent. Moreover enrollments into the universities are a feasible gateway for a better career where opportunities are unlimited.
Indian students make it to New Zealand because of the best educational quality and Weightage the degree carries after the completion of studies. Students also experience a healthy work-life balance and the measures taken to ensure the security of students who come from other parts of the world.
Besides opportunities, there scholarship programs which are available for Indian students who enroll into various post graduate programs and post-graduate diplomas courses, including Ph.D. programs as well. The newly launched “Welcom2NewZealand” across major cities in India has received an overwhelming response.
The scholarship programs have certain requirements; where the scholarship covers the entire tuition fees, travel insurance and establishment allowance as well.
• Age should above 18 years
• You should have stayed in your home country for more than 2 years
• Evidence of a thorough health check
• Proof of taking the English Proficiency exam
• The course must be full-time
• Proof of sufficient funds to return after the completion of the course.
• Make sure you apply very much before closing date of the application process,
• Check if your country of origin is applicable to avail the scholarship.
Why Students Choose New Zealand
• Globally recognized degrees
• Medium of instruction is English
• Research oriented courses
• Friendly and Amicable ambiances
• Hospitable country
• Student welfare communities
• Best part time work opportunities and equivalent remunerations
Life after Studies
Post-Study Work Visa is a unique opportunity where you can apply for this visa before the course completes. This visa gives you 12 months to find a job related to your studies. Till then you are allowed to work anywhere to support yourself.
Post-Study Work Visa (Employer Assisted) this visa type is based upon an employer who offers you the job related to a specific field based on your area of studies and expertise. The visa type is valid for 2 years.
After the completion of studies students can apply for a resident visa under the skilled immigrant category. Make sure you find a job that has skills shortages this will improve your chance of receiving a permanent residency status or even a work permit.
The numbers have significantly increased since 2016. The year 2017 records a 53% increase in enrollments into universities in New Zealand. And Indian students are recognized for their exceptional competent spirit.
Contact Y-Axis the world’s best immigrations consultant for any query related to visas and immigrations. Our efficient work force is available for you round the clock. We assure that you will experience a difference in approach and quality.