A new score calculator for aspiring skilled workers will help them to better achieve Quebec Immigration. The points offered on the gird will be same as QSWP grid. There are however few crucial exceptions:
- A Validated Employment Offer is as of now worth a maximum of 10 points. It will enhance to a maximum of 14 points. The points offered will depend on the Quebec region where the offer of a job has been made.
- Variables under the ‘Stay and Family in Quebec’ aspect will be assessed differently. Nevertheless, the maximum points will remain unchanged at 8.
- Candidates will have to fulfill the necessary threshold passing scores under QSWP point’s grid to be considered for CSQ – Quebec Selection Certificate
- The first requirement is that candidates must cater to the threshold score for education – 2 points and monetary self-sufficiency – 1 point
- After meeting the above criterion, they must score a minimum of 43 points for Employability aspects. They must score 52 if being accompanied by common-law-partner or spouse.
- Factors of Employability will be inclusive of time spent in Quebec, language proficiency, age, work experience, education, and training. Validated employment offer and family in Quebec will also be included. Job offer is not mandatory, as quoted by the CIC News.
- Candidates must fulfill the minimum ceiling for selection factors and this is securing a passing score of 50 points for Quebec Immigration. It is 59 if being accompanied by common-law-partner or spouse.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to overseas immigrants including Business Visa for Canada, Work Visa for Canada, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry Full Service, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry P R Application, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Provinces, and Education Credential Assessment. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
Canada CRS score threshold drops to 441 in fresh EE draw