Canada has diverse immigration programs that are liberal and progressive. The nation is looking forward to capitalizing on the anti-immigration policies of the US and the UK and looks forward to welcoming skilled and talented immigrants from all across the globe.
Immigration programs such as the Quebec Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Worker do not require an experience in Canada. In both these programs, the immigrants eventually become the permanent residents in Canada, quotes Times of India.
Here are a few guidelines for prospective immigrants to Canada. It is good to have these vital documents for immigration handy prior to applying for the Canada visa:
- Official test results for language
- Documents for identity such as birth certificates, passports, marriage certificates, etc
- Credentials for educational qualifications that include diplomas and transcripts
- Employment credentials such as employment contracts, salary proofs, letters of promotion, certificates, reference letters, etc
Additional important aspects to remember are:
- Ensure that documents are decoded in English or French language.
- While applying for the visa applicant must ensure that the application is up to date to the maximum possible extent and has everything that is mandated by the immigration authorities.
- Take care that photocopies of the documents are readable and clear.
- Reduce prospects of longer assessment by visa officers. Never assume that they will ask you for something in case of ambiguity. Your application could be rejected on the face by the immigration officers or delayed significantly if in case they get in touch with you for clarifications.
- It is always wise to furnish letters of explanation or declarations wherever it is so appropriate to ensure that your visa application case becomes as concise and clear as possible.
If you are looking to Migrate, Study, Visit, Invest or Work in Canada, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Immigration & Visa Consultant.