An applicant can qualify for the Quebec Skilled Worker category if they hold either a validated job offer in Quebec or achieve sufficient points on the Quebec Selection Grid.
The Quebec Immigration selection system for Quebec Skilled Workers is designed to indicate which applicants are likely to become economically established upon immigration to Quebec. Quebec Skilled Worker/Professional applicants intending to reside in Montreal or another city in the Province of Quebec are selected based upon a different set of criteria than applicants who wish to settle elsewhere in Canada.
- I’m Very Happy With The Services Given Provided By Y-AxisReview By : Komal Arora I am very happy with the services given provided by Y-Axis team during my Canada Visa process, I was given step wise instructions of what needs to be done when. I would like to show… Continue Reading → The post I’m Very Happy With The Services Given Provided By Y-Axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Has Very Good Knowledge Of The ProcessReview By : Prashant Bhatia Shashank Dash @ Y-Axis is guiding me very well to file PR for Canada. He has very good knowledge of the process and has been very kind in resolving my queries. Shashank has helped me… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has Very Good Knowledge Of The Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I am Happy I Chose Y-axisReview By : Pavithra Moorthy I am happy I chose y-axis. Jisha gave me a clear understanding of different country p.r with pros and cons , that made my final decision easy and I knew whT I was going to… Continue Reading → The post I am Happy I Chose Y-axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
To qualify for a Quebec Selection Certificate, Skilled Worker/ Professional applicants must score enough points under the Quebec Immigration selection system below. A single applicant must score at least 49 points based on the criteria below. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 57 points.
The Quebec Immigration selection factors may be summarized as follows:
Up to 12 points (Cutoff Score = 2 points)
Area of Training
Up to 16 points
Validated Employment Offer
Up to 10 points
Up to 8 points
Up to 16 points
Up to 22 points
Stay and Family in Quebec
Up to 8 points
Up to 16 points
Up to 8 points
1 point (Cutoff Score = 1)
The following employability factors will be taken into account:
- Your schooling (your level of education and area of training).
- Your work experience.
- Your age.
- Your knowledge of French and English.
- Your stays in Quebec and family relationship with a Canadian citizen or a permanent Quebec resident.
- Having a valid employment offer (this applies only if you have received a job offer that meets certain conditions from a Quebec employer).
- Characteristics regarding your accompanying spouse or common-law spouse, if applicable.
Other factors that will be taken into account when your application is assessed are:
- The number of children under the age of 22 who will be accompanying you to Quebec.
- Your capacity for financial self-sufficiency (you must sign a contract confirming your commitment to provide for your needs and your family’s needs for at least the first three months following your arrival in Quebec).
- Your adaptability (preparation of your immigration project) which will be assessed based on the steps that you have undertaken to facilitate your socioeconomic integration and your personal qualities with regard to your work activities.
Knowledge of French and English
Candidates in the skilled worker subclass (principal applicants and spouses) who wish to obtain points for their French knowledge (principal applicant: maximum of 16 points, including 14 points for oral and 2 points for written; spouse: maximum of 6 points for oral) must demonstrate this knowledge by enclosing with their immigration application the results of a French evaluation test issued by one of the two organizations recognized by the Ministère, specifically:
- The Test d’évaluation du français adapté pour le Quebec (TEFAQ) of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Paris Île-de-France (CCIP);
- The Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ) of the Centre international d’études pédagogiques (CIEP);
- The Test d’évaluation du français (TEF) of the CCIP;
- The Test de connaissance du français (TCF) of the CIEP;
- The Diploma d’études en langue française (DELF) of the CIEP;
- The Diploma approbation de langue française (DALF) of the CIEP.
The first two tests (TEFAQ and TCF-Québec) only evaluate oral comprehension and production. Only candidates who wish to have points awarded for oral results (comprehension and production) may present these tests. Tests evaluating written comprehension and written production should be integrated with these two tests in 2014. In the meantime, candidates who wish to obtain points for the four categories of language knowledge (oral comprehension, oral production, written comprehension and written production) must register for the TFC or FEF. If these tests are not available, they can register for the DELF or DALF.
The current list of TEF, TEFAQ, TCF, TCFQ, DELF and DALF accredited centres can be consulted on the the Internet sites of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Paris Île-de-France and the Centre international d'études pédagogiques (Centres d'examen DELF - DALF and Centres de passation du TCF pour le Québec).
To prove your language knowledge, you must provide the results of a standardized test, even if French or English is your mother tongue.
Quebec Skilled Workers/Professionals Processing Fees are as follows:
Spouse, de facto spouse
Each dependant child
In addition to the application fees the other fees applicable are for:
- Medical examination.
- A police clearance certificate, if it is required as part of the crime and security check and.
- Language testing, as required.
Quebec Processing time: 66 Months
The time taken to obtain Quebec Selection Certificate is 49 months.
The 1st stage is divided into three sub stages as mentioned below:
Quebec Skilled Worker has to undergo the below three sub stages in the 1st stage.
- Verification of documents submitted(37 months)
- Preliminary review(1-3 months)
- Selection review(1-9 months)
Once an applicant obtains CSQ, the 1st stage of the process is completed.
2nd Stage is Visa Processing (Federal stage)
Total time taken to complete the second stage is 17 months.
The total processing time to get PR is 66 months. (5 years 6 months)
• Document checklist with IELTS scores – for any three countries.
• Settlement Funds criteria – for any three countries.
• Credential Assessment services.
• IELTS guidance document.
• Police Clearance Certificate procedure.
• Provide guidelines on experience letter format.
• Self-declaration templates.
• Reference letter templates.
• Premium Member will get Free administrative services.
• Medicals guidance.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country.
Itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time:
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger:
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way:
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better:
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind:
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!