An applicant can qualify for the Quebec Skilled Worker category if they hold either a validated job offer in Quebec or achieve sufficient points on the Quebec Selection Grid.
The Quebec Immigration selection system for Quebec Skilled Workers is designed to indicate which applicants are likely to become economically established upon immigration to Quebec. Quebec Skilled Worker/Professional applicants intending to reside in Montreal or another city in the Province of Quebec are selected based upon a different set of criteria than applicants who wish to settle elsewhere in Canada.
- I Decided To Apply For My Canada PR Via Y-AxisReview By: Chandan Gurumurthy After visiting many visa consultants, I decided to apply for my Canada PR via Y-Axis. The process consultant Mr. Amiya was very professional, courteous & lucid, through which I was able to expedite the process of… Continue Reading → The post I Decided To Apply For My Canada PR Via Y-Axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Was Surprised Again To Hear The Name, It Was Y-Axis!Review By: Dr. Varun Nischal It all started 2 years ago when I first heard Y-Axis’ name in connection to applying for Canadian PR. But to my surprise, I stumbled upon some negative reviews about the company and decided not… Continue Reading → The post I Was Surprised Again To Hear The Name, It Was Y-Axis! appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Would Take This Moment To Thanks Entire Y-axis TeamReview By: Manju Choudhary I would take this moment to Thanks entire Y-axis team. The process consultant Amiya and me are working towards my Canada PR. Being a novice person I had many queries I really apperciate Amiya’s patience to… Continue Reading → The post I Would Take This Moment To Thanks Entire Y-axis Team appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
To qualify for a Quebec Selection Certificate, Skilled Worker/ Professional applicants must score enough points under the Quebec Immigration selection system below. A single applicant must score at least 50 points based on the criteria below. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 59 points.
Up to 14 points (Cutoff Score = 2 points)
Area of Training
Up to 12 points
Validated Employment Offer
Up to 10 points
Up to 8 points
Up to 16 points
Up to 22 points
Stay and Family in Quebec
Up to 8 points
Spouse/Common-law partner Characteristics
Up to 17 points
Up to 8 points
Knowledge of French and English:
- The following tests and diplomas are recognized by the Ministère:
- the Test d’évaluation du français adapté pour le Québec(TEFAQ) of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Paris Île-de-France (CCIP-IDF);
- the Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec(TCF-Québec) of the Centre international d’études pédagogiques (CIEP);
- the Test d’évaluation du français(TEF) of the CCIP-IDF;
- the Test d’évaluation du français pour le Canada(TEF Canada) of the CCIP-IDF;
- the Test de connaissance du français(TCF) of the CIEP;
- the Diplôme d’études en langue française(DELF) of the CIEP;
- the Diplôme approfondi de langue française(DALF) of the CIEP.
- For the evaluation of French knowledge, level 7 (advanced intermediate) or its equivalent (level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is the minimum threshold from which points are awarded.
- The principal applicant can obtain a maximum of 16 points for knowledge of oral and written French, including 7 points for oral comprehension, 7 points for oral production, 1 point for written comprehension and 1 point for written production.
- The spouse of a candidate can obtain a maximum of 6 points for oral French knowledge, including 3 points for oral comprehension and 3 points for oral production.
- For the evaluation of English knowledge, level 5 (intermediate) of the Canadian Language Benchmarks or its equivalent is the minimum threshold from which points are awarded.
- The principal applicant can obtain a maximum of 6 points for knowledge of oral and written English, including 2 points for oral comprehension, 2 points for oral production, 1 point for written comprehension and 1 point for written production.
Quebec Skilled Workers/Professionals Processing Fees are as follows:
Spouse, de facto spouse
Each dependant child
The fees required must be paid in full, in Canadian currency only, by you or by a third party. These fees are non-refundable, even if your application is refused or rejected.
Visa Fee:$550 CAD for Principal Applicant and Spouse, $150 CAD for each kid.
Right to Permanent Resident Fee: $ 490 CAD for Principal applicant and Spouse
In addition to the application fees the other fees applicable are for:
- Medical examination.
- A police clearance certificate, if it is required as part of the crime and security check and.
- Language testing, as required.
Quebec Processing time :
Quebec PR is a two stage process.
- Verification of documents submitted
- Preliminary review
- Selection review
• Document checklist with IELTS scores – for any three countries.
• Settlement Funds criteria – for any three countries.
• Credential Assessment services.
• IELTS guidance document.
• Police Clearance Certificate procedure.
• Provide guidelines on experience letter format.
• Self-declaration templates.
• Reference letter templates.
• Premium Member will get Free administrative services.
• Medicals guidance.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country.
Itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time:
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger:
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way:
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better:
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind:
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!