Work & Settle in Germany
With India's No.1 Immigration Consultant since 1999
- New rules from March 2020.
- Relaxed policies to fill vacant positions.
- Settlement visa for qualified workers.
- High demand for IT Specialists, Engineers & Scientists.
- Highly competitive and free education for children.
- Relocate in less than 6 months.
- No IELTS or German required for visa.
Latest Update: Immigration offices are open & accepting applications
Check your Chances
Who is Eligible to Apply for this Visa?
- Should be a graduate
- 1+ years of experience
- No age limit
Work in Germany on a Jobseeker Visa
Germany has one of the world’s most well organized and fastest immigration processes. The best way to migrate to Germany is through the Job Seeker Visa.
This visa is issued for 6 months and allows the applicant to look for a job in Germany with personal interaction with prospective employers.
In person interviews with the employers will increase the chances of the applicant to secure a suitable job as per their skills and experience.
You will be allowed to bring your dependents after securing employment and converting the Job Seeker visa to work permit.
Benefits of applying for Germany Jobseeker Visa
What does having a Job Seeker Visa mean?
- Earn in Euros.
- Lacs of jobs available.
- Get all benefits of a work permit.
- Spouse can join you later as dependent.
- Convert to Settlement visa and EU Residency after 4 years.
- Is Y-Axis OPEN?
- Yes, its business as usual for Y-Axis. Our cutting-edge cloud platform allows us to work from home without any interruption.
- Is Germany accepting applications?
- Yes, Germany is accepting applications online. Department of Immigration and Assessment bodies are all opena and very much accepting applications for long term visa.
- Should I apply later?
- There is no reason why you should hold back. Fundamentally nothing has changed. The departments are open, the rules are the same and the country continues to welcome immigrants as planned. This is only a temporary hiccup.
- How to make the most of Lockdown?
- Improve your IELTS scores by attending our Live Classes. Book a One-to-One for 1500 only.
- Upgrade your professional skills.
- Make/modify your Linkedin profile. Get recommendations.
- Create international resume.
- Why sign up with Y-Axis?
When you can't take a chance
We are the most trusted and popular immigration consultant in the market. The reason why people chose us is when they don’t want to take a chance when its comes to a career and they have too much too lose for a simple mistake.
When you are looking for Great Value
Another reason why customers prefer us is the value we bring to the deal. Our combined services from counselling, documentation, coaching, visa application and post landing services is unmatched.
When you need a dedicated consultant
You will experience great customer service thanks to our cutting edge technology and culture driven by our passion to create Global Indians.
When you want a steady company
The last but not the least why customers sign up is because Y-Axis is as steady as a rock and is financially viable.
Annual Salaries in Germany in 2020
|Engineering||€ 58,380||₹ 48.5 lacs|
|Information Technology||€ 43,396||₹ 36.0 lacs|
|Transportation||€ 35,652||₹ 29.6 lacs|
|Finance||€ 34,339||₹ 28.5 lacs|
|Sales & Marketing||$ 33,703||₹ 28.0 lacs|
|Childcare & Education||€ 33,325||₹ 27.7 lacs|
|Construction & Maintenance||€ 30,598||₹ 25.5 lacs|
|Legal||€ 28,877||₹ 23.9 lacs|
|Art||€ 26,625||₹ 22.1 lacs|
|Accounting & Administration||€ 26,498||₹ 22.0 lacs|
|Shipping & Manufacturing||€ 24,463||₹ 20.3 lacs|
|Food services||€ 24,279||₹ 20.2 lacs|
|Retail & Customer service||€ 23,916||₹ 19.8 lacs|
|Healthcare & Social services||€ 23,569||₹ 19.6 lacs|
|Hotel Industry||€ 21,513||₹ 17.9 lacs|
Source: www.neuvoo.ca($1= ₹54.46 as on 9th April 2020 from www.xe.com)