CANADA BUSINESS VISA
Travel on business visa to Canada.
People can obtain business visas for Canada from India if the intention of their visit is to enter into business relationships, explore new business opportunities, to attend conferences or seminars or to invest there.
To be eligible for a business visa, one must not intend to stay in Canada beyond six months and they should not be trying for a job there and their main source of earnings should not be in Canada.
Requirements for a Canada business visa are:
- A valid passport with a validity of more than 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Canada.
- Two recent passport sized photographs
- If Self employed (Registration document)
- If employed (3 months pay slips and bank statements)
- Proof of professional qualifications, including work experience
- Proof of having adequate financial resources to cover their expenses during their stay in Canada
If you need more information on business immigration to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the world’s No.1 immigration and visa consultancy.