Visit Visa to Canada
Going to Canada on a visit visa can be very beneficial. To explore these benefits one must first understand the eligibility criteria for a Canada visit visa. Understanding this, will help you prepare better for the trip. To start with, the Canada visit visa is only for a period of six months. The applicant is expected to leave the country on or before the expiry date of the visa or the stay period provided at the Port of Entry.
The flexible Canadian visa
The flexibility and easy availability of the Canada visit visa attracts as many as five million visitors every year, either as students, tourists or as temporary workers. The applicant must meet certain requirements relating to where he/she is living and what is the purpose of this visit.Coming to the specific requirements, some visitors may need a temporary resident visa.
People visiting Canada on a visit visa, must know that they are not permitted to take up any kind of job in the country. A person travelling on this visa is also permitted to take their dependents and children along. There are some requirements to be fulfilled by the applicants.
Find out If you are Eligible
An applicant to this visa must possess enough finances to support his/her stay in Canada. He/she should not take up a job in Canada or hold criminal record. In case of staying with a friend or relative, an invitation letter from them, is a must. Some other requirements vary from profile to profile.
Consult Y-Axis for the best deals in this regard.
- Our Experience Has Been The Best Till NowReview By : Parul Bhardwaj Till now Y axis and their representatives have been outstanding. Our experience has been the best till now. The representative explain/support to the best abilities they can. Arijit Das has been the most cooperative intellectual… Continue Reading → The post Our Experience Has Been The Best Till Now appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Really Approachable And Supportive Throughout The ProcessReview By : Krishna Kishore Singetham Mr. Sai Krishna J is the consultant Y Axis has assigned to me.He has in depth knowledge of the process of Canada Immigration, prompt communication with all the latest updates and clarifications related to… Continue Reading → The post Really Approachable And Supportive Throughout The Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Am Just At The Tip Of The Ice Berg In Terms Of The Immigration Process For CanadaReview By : Abhinash Bose Hi everyone , my process co-coordinator Anupama is very helpful and is a thorough professional . I am just at the tip of the ice berg in terms of the immigration process for Canada but… Continue Reading → The post I Am Just At The Tip Of The Ice Berg In Terms Of The Immigration Process For Canada appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves or the sponsor company should show the sponsorship proof.
- Letter from Inviting company and support info.
- Employment documents or Business documents.
- IT Returns.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
To apply for the Canada tourist visa the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
- you may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile.
Application fee for Canada Business visa are:
Cost INR 4950 + 1500 including VFS charges and other charges.
The process time after submission is 8- 15 working days.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa.
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chance of a personal interview is minimized.
- Advising you on finances to be shown.
- Advising you on documents to be presented.
- Filling of forms.
- Review of all your documentation.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.